Reviews for Miles
OT6AllTheWay-BCNSTT chapter 5 . 4/10/2008
Please continue. I hope Sara finds her mom in time and though I am not a fan of GSR your the first and only GSR story I like.
mardamob chapter 5 . 12/18/2006
interesting... please continue
anneruhland chapter 5 . 4/12/2006
I mlike this story and I hope she find her in time. keep writing. anne
ayesha-s chapter 5 . 4/10/2006
wow great story!
daynaa chapter 5 . 4/5/2006
ahh great start! Can't wait to see where it goes from here!
JuanseyLio chapter 5 . 4/5/2006
amazing fic, loving it. i know is hard, please update soon. i keep having to go back and re-read to get a hold of the story again...lol
ATrueParrothead chapter 5 . 4/5/2006
Thanks for the update! I do love this fic. Poor Sara; feeling guilty because she is having a good time when, to a normal person, this would be a sad time. Sara has never been normal, though. And sometimes, the journey is more important and revealing than the destination. Keep it up.
ButterflySidle chapter 4 . 2/18/2006
AHH its great! your characters are very strong! Sara is dead on. but i sort of figuired grissom would be a little strong. non-the-less its really good! keep going!
Darth Kat chapter 4 . 2/18/2006
Aw, I got a dedication. That made my day! Again, another wonderful chapter. I feel so bad for Sara and it's great seeing Supportive!Grissom. I can't wait for the next chapter. You're a wonderful author, hon. Keep up the great work!
icklebitodd chapter 4 . 2/18/2006
she has only just thought o cali i thought she were smart anyway i'm liking i like breadcrumb stories gets me more involved and my single brain cell to jump into action :P:)
Elle chapter 3 . 1/6/2006
Ohemgee. Wonderful story! Do update soon.
Darth Kat chapter 3 . 1/6/2006
"No, he was here to stay, until this was resolved. And after that… well, that was for later."

Hm. Keep up the great work )
ATrueParrothead chapter 3 . 1/6/2006
Oh, great chapter. I love 'supportive-friend Grissom'. Can't wait for the update...
vsky chapter 3 . 1/6/2006
This is so good. I can't wait to see Sara's encounter with her mother. And Grissom's character is right on! Keep up the wonderful work.
qbqb chapter 2 . 1/2/2006