Reviews for Perspective
deeforthewin chapter 1 . 5/15
This is what would have happened if Burke had stayed on the freaking show!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
I love BANG but it seemed bit out of character, still good.
RVerloren chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
This was adorable and amazing. You write really well AND you have good ideas. the ballet thing was sweet. and avery is a cute name.
mel chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
E! I loved it! Please write more!
GreyEyesGlaringAtShonda chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
Hi, I've read this fic like 10 times. It's so great! Thanks for writing it, love it. :)

-greyeyedgirl-

PS. Added you to my favorite author's list!
meeaz chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
that was a really well written fic! i loved how you compared this cristina to the old one. it was great.

if you have a livejournal account, i would love to welcome you to burke_cristina, an lj community devoted to burke and cristina. i would love for you to post your fiction there and the members would appreciate it!

if you're interested, the link is here:

hope you join! and great job with this fic!
heartlines chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
I love it. I really like how you wrote Cristina, it felt very in character and I could imagine this for their future. I hope write more Burke/Cristina stories. :)
tvchickelsie chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
aww such a nice story..i love the fact that you used christina now and then...and the fact that you didnt mention the fact that they were married and had a daughter until right at the end...just great i loved it...another chapter?
Severuslovesme chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
I loved this! You really captured something about Cristina, I think. I thought the stream of consciousness style worked really well for what you were trying to do. I particularly liked the part when Cristina was reflecting on the relationship in the bar with Meredith. Also, so much love for fluffy Cristina/Burke! Even with all of their inherent angst there is just something so fluffy about them. Great job, hope to see more from you soon!