Reviews for Graven Images
can-can-can chapter 4 . 2/6/2006
Very nice, and very in character. I really enjoyed it.
2kool4skool chapter 4 . 1/13/2006
Great story. I always love your writing but this story is amazing. I love the interactions between the characters and that you solved Emily's murder. I can't wait to find out who did it on the show. Anyway, great job and please write something again soon.
Rin22 chapter 4 . 1/13/2006
Yay, Woody fixed everything! I really enjoyed this story, I thought it was a great take on the Emily murder mystery. Terrific writing as usual, King Friday. I loved the interaction between Woody and Max when he was asking permission to marry Jordan. I would love to see you write another story with Max in it, you write his character so well! Great job!

Kate
pryrmtns chapter 4 . 1/12/2006
very intriguing!
Rin22 chapter 3 . 1/3/2006
Oh my gosh, I have been loving this story so much and unable to review until now and it's been killing me! My stupid family computer at home is ancient and won't let me do anything fancy...but now I am back at school and I shall review away! I am THRILLED that you picked up on this story idea. I remember it being discussed in the Coffeeroom and I thought it was an interesting twist. You've created a very realistic and believable scenario for the whole thing. I love it when people write Jordan and Max - their relationship is so complicated and fascinating. Yay for Danny, yay for Jordan being in character, and yay for amazing writing! Can't wait for the rest!

Kate
sharebear chapter 3 . 12/31/2005
Good, cuz I have some major issues with JD, lol. But other than that, thanks for the read, I'm really enjoying it and can't wait for the next part.
theprofessorslove chapter 2 . 12/29/2005
Again, wonderful. Your style manages to keep the story going plotwise, while still having meaningful, psychological (as Stiles would say) undertones that really reflect Jordan's evolution throughout the story. (Sorry for the ramble, it's my inner English teacher talking.) You're definitely one of the best writers I've seen around you, and it's very refreshing to read a genuinely good story that weaves together crime, romance, and good 'ol characterization, all which reflect the tone of the show.

:-)
theprofessorslove chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
This story really speaks volumes of your talent as a writer - well-crafted, wry, and heartfelt - and still keeps the reader in suspense. I enjoyed every bit of it, and can't wait for you to continue - easily, one of the best stories (and ideas) I've read on here for a long time. You managed to capture the essence of every character (especially Jordan) while simultaneously revealing a different side to each.

Bravo.
WIWJ chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
get woody in there fast.. she's scaring me.
cdncjfan chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
Wow...An interesting twist indeed...I can't wait for more...I love your fanfics...RK
clarkloveslana chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
That is an interesting and new twist I had never thought of. I think that might really push Jordan over the edge. Can't wait to read more.