Reviews for Mr Invincible
C. Barry Scott chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
I found your story quite amusing and entertaining. This was written in a manner similar towards a story spoken out of the mind without time to sit and ponder on making it all the fantasy drawn. It was like you were Little Sammy and you were telling the story towards someone you were on the verge of caring a great deal about. Typed in a manner of giving a mildly brief rundown of why you(Little Sammy) were doing the tasks that you were doing. Undoubtedly, it pertains towards the Supernatural television series. Very well done, P.L. Wynter. The only thing I could suggest is a typing change on the last sentence. "Mr. Invincible was the alter ego, and mild mannered Dean Winchester laid dying as Little Sammy stared upon him... a sidekick looking for a superhero." Done that way because hen you are referring towards the inversive, yet more realistic, personality of the hero, you want to place it close towards the superhero side so that there is no confusion amongst the readers. Stated due to you jotting it down opposing that method and it could lead readers to believe that Mr. Invincible was just a sort of imaginary personality created by Little Sammy to cope with what he had to do, but didn't want to admit that it was him doing those acts. So, he mildly severed his personality to keep things in a more nicely organized manner for his personal life. Now, if that is a possibility that you might have considered toying with for the readers, then it's great. If it is something that you were seriously not considering, then you should go with the alternate sentence structure similar towards what I provided. If you choose to use my structure exactly, you are free to do so. Outside of that, all was very nicely done. Good work.
distraught chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Why must you wound me in this fashion?
pinklatent chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
That last paragraph just about broke my heart. With Mr. Invincible being the alter ego, and Dean being someone who stepped up to be the superhero because someone had to.
The North Wyn chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
What a sweet and sad story! It was an excellent look at Sam and Dean's relationship. My favorite line: "Mr. Invincible hadn't chosen the life of a superhero, it had been handed to him, in the form of a baby." I also loved the line about it being Sam's turn to be the superhero. That last line gives me the chills. Great job!
FeathersAndPie chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
Hey!

I really really loved this story of yours! It's nice when you tranform SPN into a superhero way. Really creative.

Keep it up!

Nat.
iluvtheoutisders chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
that was just..wow
Yaoifanforever chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
This is a pretty moving piece. I think its a good insight to a child turning adults mind on those we idolise. Especially good for the brothers, as with all the demons they fight, they would need to be near invincible
Xdaisy chainX chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
aw! i got all goosepimply there lol

really sweet fic! i loved it !

nice style, kudos!

XsarahX
Guest chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
beautiful.

the simple but powerful writing style just makes it so...gah. awesome job.
freaker chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
great fic .. so sad.
SumthinWicked chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
That was great! I dont know what else to say. Great!
angel679 chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
You really need to stop going to those sad places. I liked it, even though it was depressing
Rinne chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
Meep. I'm virtually crying here.

This is beautiful. Just beautiful.

I'm speechless.
BEKi of Dorvan chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
It is borderline criminal for a twenty-one year old to write this well. I've enjoyed your live journal, but I suspect I may enjoy this buffet even more.
SupernaturalGurl chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
SO CUTE! I'm am so favouring it! Great job! Very sad at the end though. I loved it.