Reviews for It's the Thought that Counts
Decebal chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
I just randomly bumped across this one shot somehow. I don't usually like one shots. That was so dang cute and heart warming that you can't help but love it. Really. It was/is really well done. I'm not sure if you'll even see this review since the story's old, but good work, my friend. Dang good work. I was smiling at the end of this. Still am.
yuuka-hanamaya chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Oh my gosh. This was so sweet.

A perfect gift for Winter. C:
machievelli chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
Posted 19 March 2011 on StarwarsKnights under The Critic returns and Lucasforums under the Critics Two Cents.

I will tag those I liked as pick of the week. Check at StarwarsKnights for the best of the best.

Post TSL on Coruscant: At the Yuletime ball Mira and Atton finally express their feelings.

The piece was well written, the characters believable, and the situation right for the feelings expressed.

Pick of the Week
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Great story. Nice work on this.
Setrus chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Aww!

That's SO cute!

And man, what's with people dressing up the characters all the time? Can't rightly complain though. ;-)

Aww!

Geez, can't stop doing that! :-D
Chasing Liquor chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
Fluff as fluff gets, but the best kind. I hadn't really considered the two of them, but they do have good chemistry from the glimpses we get in the game, and it's well-realized in this story.
Onyx Panthera chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
I liked this story very much (even though I favor exile as a girl and paired with Atton), I loved this one. Well written I enjoyed reading it.
Inconspicuous Acuity chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
Okay, so this was sweet and all those other theme-related stuff. "Fluff"? Well, I read all kinds of things, so I'm not really bothered by the genre or the idea behind it in general. I most often study the technique and its connection to the content, rather than the latter itself, and you've sure got a lot of talent.

The one thing that stands out immediately in this one is the abundance of visual images, which makes it very easy for the reader to actually... well, visualize. :P That's what you do with stories like this.

I found a few places where you had extra unnecessary words and poor ol' spellcheck was unable to detect them, bless its heart, because they were correctly written. I was too caught up in the story to keep an exact track of them, so I can't really point them out now.

Hmm. Good atmosphere - rich and rather silent, just fit for the 'upper-class' setting. I like how the crew was scattered all about the place and still they were portrayed as a whole, through Mira's eyes. You've taken 'snapshots' of a few important scenes, which made the characters seem like they were conscious of each other, like it should be. Even Carth was in there somewhere.

And for an overall feeling - it made me smile. Something light to read is always good. :)
Mithostwen chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
AAH, this is AMAZING!

*doesn't know whether to swoon or sit here in shock like a vegetable*

I haven't read anything this good in ages, and I don't know what to say that can prove I mean it, but it's the truth. It's so sweet and cute that I'm literaly all choked up and overflowing with warm fuzzies, the banter is hilarious, there was great foreshadowing, the writing style is amazing-all "showing", making the reader feel it like they're there-so easy to relate to, Mira and Atton were so perfectly in-character and somehow more like real people than they ever seemed to me before, and it all comes back together in the end in a complte-feeling circle with that same line of Atton's and how... okay, I can't explain it...just 'wow'.

*slow, deep breath*

'Kay, I've recovered somewhat. Thank you thank you thank you for giving me this awesome lift to my hectic and boring week. This is exactically the inspiration I needed for MY Atton story too, which was thirty-something pages before I realized I hated the way I'd written it and found myself faced with a very daunting challenge if I didn't want to scrap the whole thing... Okay, that's off-topic, so I'll stop now. But still. You're an amazing writer and I sincerely hope I haven't scared you off with this deranged fanatical review. I tend to be a little obsessive when it comes to KOTOR, and good stories in general, not to mention a certain scoundrel in particular...

I will now belatedly add a surgeon general's warning about the possible detrimental effects on your eyes from reading such a long review: Watch out; it could be bad for you.

This is Mithostwen over and out.
twinklet26 chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
Omigoodness! This was so sweet! And so funny! And I loved it a lot. Well written. (Duh.) haha Great job Trillian.

P.S. This is Twinklet from Kotorfanmedia. hiya.

P.P.S. I like the nicknames you gave them. lol
secondrate chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
Not enough Atton/Mira fluff out there. In fact, there's hardly any. Loved this.
Facing My Failure chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
Ok. 1 word:

AW!
Evil Shall Giggle chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
That is ADORABLE! I love it! SO good! You got them both PERFECTLY in character!
Alan chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
woa, that was outstanding. I would say more, but I don't want people to know I am a romantic, LOL, nice job tril :)

may i suggest? "...long hauls, or to for comfort her frayed...", drop the word 'for' yes? :)
PadawanMage chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
Great story, especially one that doesn't need action...unless you count what's going to happen between those two. ;-)

Do I look that gullible? Mira wondered. Maybe it’s the lighting. - LOL!