Reviews for Ghosts of Christmas
Skye1963 chapter 2 . 3/24/2013
sorry about the last review. didn't post anything. I do want to let you know I loved your take on the Christmas Carol. One of the best I've ever read. Thank you!
Skye1963 chapter 3 . 3/24/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
rivendellelve chapter 3 . 2/18/2011
aww, that was cute
Dit chapter 3 . 5/7/2007
That was brillent! I'm filed with somewhat seasonable Christmas spirit1 Nice

Dit aka Ditzyleo
sentarla chapter 3 . 4/8/2007
oh that was so sweet. Here it is, Easter night, and I am going to jelly over a christmas story! Loved it!

thank you soo much. especially loved the part when the police officer let dean go

Happy Easter
ChanceTakerHeartBreaker x3 chapter 3 . 5/25/2006
aww that was cute
April chapter 3 . 3/5/2006
Squee! That was so cute and everything! Great job! I loved it!
pwrhungryjr chapter 3 . 2/8/2006
What a cute story!
LoverFaery chapter 3 . 1/5/2006
Aww! So fluffy!
marty chapter 3 . 12/25/2005
That was a great story. I loved how U let little sammy {I mean sam} take dean though the past parsten and fulture. cant want to read your next story.
Nate and Jake chapter 3 . 12/25/2005
this was a very great story. continue writing your other.
Silver Kitten chapter 3 . 12/25/2005
Merry Christmas to you, too! And this was just so sweet and cute...and Dean showering was great lol. I'm so happy Dean kept that star of Sammy's and put it on the tree. Really well done, and after working today this story put me back in a Christmas-y mood. Thank you for writing it! Great work here!

~*Silver Kitten*~
Mystery chapter 3 . 12/25/2005
This was a wonderful Christmas story. Very heartwarming and I enjoyed all the interaction between Dean and Sam especially in this chapter (since Sam has pretty much been konked out for about 95 percent of the story, heehee).

Great job.
Ghostwriter chapter 3 . 12/25/2005
It's not hokey, it's perfect! Thanks for the awesome Christmas present! Merry Christmas! Catch ya on the flip side.
Bards of Bedlam chapter 3 . 12/25/2005
OMG ME WUFFLES IT! I love Christmas on fanfiction sites...everyone writes fluffy wuffly holiday stories...
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »