Reviews for Baby Blues
irezel chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
oh god, fluster bruce is the best.
spikala chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
I really enjoyed reading this. You did a fantastic job of keeping Bruce in character whilst giving him a precious moment with his grand-daughter.

There were a couple of adjectives and descriptive phrases that didn't feel right for the tone you were trying to convey but overall, I just got lost in the story so well done!

Thank you for sharing your story with the rest of us.
Irvine Cypher chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Bruce needs the company of more family. When that baby girl grows up he'd probably be spoiling her rotten.
BundleofContradictions chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
That was beautiful. You captured Bruce's sheer *hardness* and forced him to soften, just for a moment. If only Bruce could accept and enjoy the respite for longer...;-)

Thanks for the lovely story!
Marie Nomad chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
This story is so cute. You had made Bruce funny and sentimental while keeping him in character. I feel so sorry for him since he really feels out of place when he is a happy place.
Onba chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
So cute! :D
Amourwolf chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
Aww! How sweet! Very unexpected, but neverless well written.
Sonri chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
I second Lucy's opinion regarding the subtle spoiling. I beg of you, please write a sequel so we can see more of the secret caring Bruce Wayne would have for this little child.
persian85033 chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
Cute.
Borrowed Twenties chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
That was beautiful and insightful, taking a look into Bruce's mind and seeing him not just as the stern, gruff old man we have come to know onscreen.

Would love it if you would write more stories of this(:
BatTitan chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
Ah, Bruce, you stubborn old fool. Admit it, you think the kid's adorable! On a more serious note, this is one of the most humorous stories in the Batman Beyond section that I've ever read so far. And it definitely kept each character in-character (mind telling me how to do that? I have trouble with that). Great job! Keep up the wonderful work!
Lucy chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
No, she has your eyes, Bruce! XD

. . . Or does she? I thought that Terry's eyes came from Bruce, hmm. Anyways, excellent read-I loved it! Imagine, Bruce being a granddaddy. Somehow, I can see him spoiling the girl subtly already.

Thanks for the fic. :)
DarlingKittystar chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
omg... I loved this so much. It actually made me tear up! It was so wonderful! I LOVED IT! Bravo!
Different Child chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
I like.
shu chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
aww absolutely beautiful. i loved how you portrayed bruce here and his dilemma of fatherhood plus grandfatherhood all at one go.

great job!