Reviews for Different
Love your story
very good.
jldp3 chapter 13 . 3/13
Love and sad to see o Lynn two more chapters left of your fabulous story.
jldp3 chapter 12 . 3/13
This is such a wonderful story. I love ever chapter.
jldp3 chapter 8 . 3/12
I love how you have taking the scenes in the show and add to what was going on in the characters thoughts and emotions. This was a good scene on tv, but like tv episodes, it's short, quick and edited
After watching and researching all 8 episodes, I always felt that this was really a book, a love story with many unfinished chapters. You are filling those chapters for me. I am enjoying your story. It's beautifully written.
jldp3 chapter 6 . 3/11
This story is amazing. I love how you added all the background , thoughts, feelings, that these characters shared.
jldp3 chapter 4 . 3/10
This was great, filling the missing behind the scenes and conversation of these characters. It makes it more enjoyable. Wonderful writing.
jldp3 chapter 3 . 3/9
I love this story. I love the way you have shown Logan, Colin and Finn's attraction to Rory and how Logan begins to fall in love with her.
Twister88 chapter 15 . 2/13
Just finished this. Great job! I wish you could still finish all of this and cover the revival as well, but as we know- life happens. But thank you for this story ;)
moongoddesss1 chapter 15 . 2/5
I love your writing , just discovered this story...please finish it
Chrisann919 chapter 9 . 2/2
I am simply loving this story! Thank you so much for writing Logan's POV and filling in the gaps that the show left!
Fangirlnerd chapter 15 . 1/4
I haves enjoyed reading this story immensely and it feels like what the truth would be. I am so sad there is no more. Thanks for these chapters.
Tadagyrl chapter 1 . 1/4
I love this story!
Sammyl1440 chapter 15 . 1/1
I can't wait till we can read more I'm loving the Logan POV stories. You are a great writer
MEA85 chapter 15 . 1/1
Please.. please update this!