Reviews for Different
Guest chapter 15 . 1h
More!
Is seven years enough time? You're a fantastic writer, write more!
Write more!
With the Netflix episodes coming out, I just had to go back and reread this. I still hold out secret hopes that you'll make it through season 5!
NathaliaBR chapter 11 . 8/2
God, you're a damn good writer. Just can't stop reading. You just get The point. I'm really enjoying so much Logans POV! I'm completely in Love for your Ff. Finn and Colin are só amazing guys. I can imagine them exactly as you describe.

Congrats

You a f* damn good writer!
Smile Back chapter 15 . 5/19
So this is some epic piece of work... And I would have loved to see even more.
And I'm a bit torn between loving the fact that you included the key scenes in your story and hating it, because I'm always hoping you'll get completely AU and rock this world...

But all in all: Great work!
Please continue!
TinkStar87 chapter 15 . 2/17
Very good, can't wait to see how you handled the stuff to come. Hope you update soon. Read ya Later ;)
TinkStar87 chapter 5 . 2/14
Okay, this was the one chapter i was really looking forward to reading and i LOVED IT! It was crazy funny and a joy to read. Well done! Loved Logan's panic-attack. Priceless! On to the next chapter. Read ya Later ;)
TinkStar87 chapter 2 . 2/13
Really liked this one, just wondering what happened to the girl he was kissing when he first walked into the news room...weird that, that is the one thing i noticed from this. This was still a great chapter and i'm loving getting into Logan's head. Read ya Later ;)
TinkStar87 chapter 1 . 2/13
Only first chapter and i'm enjoying it and loving it. On to the next chapter! Read ya Later ;)
Guest chapter 15 . 11/19/2015
Amazing story! o! I especially love Logan POV :-) Youare talented writer :)
lkov chapter 15 . 9/23/2015
Well I guess that's it. 15 chapters and over 331,000 words read, and it's still not enough! I want more! However I see it has been over 6 years since the last chapter so I'm assuming here will be no more. Which makes me sad. I very much enjoyed this story, loved Logan's POV on things. And I feel like, had it continued on and finished out the season and series completely, it would've been awesome. Great writing, each time I read "his Ace" when Logan was still struggling with his feelings, made me swoon a little :)

And I think that such an amazing author would have written a very satisfying reunion of Logan and Rory (to make us happy considering what was the dissappointing season/series finale). It would've been epic!

I'll hit the little follow button now, just in case you ever return to this story. I'd be happy :)
Droolia chapter 15 . 8/24/2015
So I know that you don't abandon your stories, but it's been a couple of years. There should be an update soon, right? I've read some of the more recent reviews and I have to say that I don't agree with some of them. I like that you're sticking to the show and not adding something different. By that, I mean unexpected twists. There are plenty of other stories they can read for that. From the very beginning, you were true to the story, only adding things that would not take away from the show. Things that were referenced but not explored, leaving it up to our interpretation. That's what you did. You gave us one possible interpretation of the show. You're doing a great job so far and have hit of most of my "what was running through Logan's head when his was happening" moments. I'm glad you covered the to be or not to be a boyfriend, which holy cow was there a lot of drama. Though it was pretty cool that Rory came across so smooth. I'm also glad you got finn's party, both dinners and all the moments in between. Sometimes, I have to remind myself that this is fanfic and your interpretation :) but that just means that you're doing such an amazing job with it. I can't believe you're not even American! The hours you must have put into it! It really shows. Now I hope you do come back and continue. It's on Netflix now if you need some inspiration. I would like to see it to the end, with what his thoughts were when he proposed and all the parts too, like the proposal, London, bridesmaids, losing all that money, getting that job in SF...don't just skip to the end. Thanks :)
Siriusly Sirius Black chapter 15 . 3/15/2015
This is probably my favorite Rory/Logan story, tbh. I'm sure by now you've moved beyond GG fic, but I love this story so much - your Logan characterization is realistic and also makes him seem incredibly likable, and GOD, your Finn and Colin are my favorite. Especially your Finn - I love him SO much in this story, and his perceptiveness and protectiveness regarding Rory is just so great; I can't begin to describe it. And your writing is so descriptive - I can't get enough of it.