Reviews for Different
MrsLev chapter 15 . 5/14
I know it has been nearly a decade, but on the off chance that you still read reviews I have to say this was wonderful! I loved reading Logan’s pov since ASP didn’t give much insight there!

If your were to pick this up again I think continuing with cannon is the way to go, however if you were tweak the ending so Logan accepted that she wanted to see the world and would wait for her that’d be great!
So...I know it's been years but there was a promise of finishing this in the last chapters authors note. And this is so well written...do you have any drafts of any other chapters? Like oh I dunno 6x19 forward?
Maria chapter 1 . 3/13
This is the best fanfiction I've ever read! I do hope that you will finish it someday, you're a great writer and describe Logan's perspective so beautifully. Well done!
I just reread this story and I really wish you continue this having logan pov makes it all the more interesting because he doesnt truly understand relationships all that much yet and i want to get to the part of the bridesmaids fiasco so please can you start to update this story again even if its been a while
nightnovice chapter 15 . 2/9
Please come back and write more.
patterfritz chapter 15 . 1/19
I like this point of view a lot. Thank you for writing it.
Ayesha Gina Hussen chapter 9 . 12/21/2017
Dear Mooncat99 please continue this story. It is the best I have read... pls pls pls
tajraa chapter 1 . 12/10/2017
Its an amazing fanfic!
Guest chapter 15 . 11/20/2017
I just started reading this story and couldn't stop I've never seen a logan POV story before and now that I've read it I really wish that you would restart it even though it's been 8 years
Guest chapter 15 . 10/26/2017
I just started reading this story and couldn't stop can you please continue I want to see what happens with Jess and the bridesmaids
December Jeffries1 chapter 15 . 8/25/2017
Please update soon. I am really enjoying your story. I am completely impressed with how accurate you are in each and every chapter. The addition to your interpretation of Logan's thoughts and feelings are superb.
December Jeffries1 chapter 4 . 8/23/2017
I am really enjoying this unique take of Gilmore Girls.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/28/2017
Love your story
Guest chapter 15 . 3/26/2017
very good.
jldp3 chapter 13 . 3/13/2017
Love and sad to see o Lynn two more chapters left of your fabulous story.