Reviews for Different
Amazing story! o! I especially love Logan POV :-) Youare talented writer :)
lkov chapter 15 . 9/23
Well I guess that's it. 15 chapters and over 331,000 words read, and it's still not enough! I want more! However I see it has been over 6 years since the last chapter so I'm assuming here will be no more. Which makes me sad. I very much enjoyed this story, loved Logan's POV on things. And I feel like, had it continued on and finished out the season and series completely, it would've been awesome. Great writing, each time I read "his Ace" when Logan was still struggling with his feelings, made me swoon a little :)

And I think that such an amazing author would have written a very satisfying reunion of Logan and Rory (to make us happy considering what was the dissappointing season/series finale). It would've been epic!

I'll hit the little follow button now, just in case you ever return to this story. I'd be happy :)
Droolia chapter 15 . 8/24
So I know that you don't abandon your stories, but it's been a couple of years. There should be an update soon, right? I've read some of the more recent reviews and I have to say that I don't agree with some of them. I like that you're sticking to the show and not adding something different. By that, I mean unexpected twists. There are plenty of other stories they can read for that. From the very beginning, you were true to the story, only adding things that would not take away from the show. Things that were referenced but not explored, leaving it up to our interpretation. That's what you did. You gave us one possible interpretation of the show. You're doing a great job so far and have hit of most of my "what was running through Logan's head when his was happening" moments. I'm glad you covered the to be or not to be a boyfriend, which holy cow was there a lot of drama. Though it was pretty cool that Rory came across so smooth. I'm also glad you got finn's party, both dinners and all the moments in between. Sometimes, I have to remind myself that this is fanfic and your interpretation :) but that just means that you're doing such an amazing job with it. I can't believe you're not even American! The hours you must have put into it! It really shows. Now I hope you do come back and continue. It's on Netflix now if you need some inspiration. I would like to see it to the end, with what his thoughts were when he proposed and all the parts too, like the proposal, London, bridesmaids, losing all that money, getting that job in SF...don't just skip to the end. Thanks :)
Siriusly Sirius Black chapter 15 . 3/15
This is probably my favorite Rory/Logan story, tbh. I'm sure by now you've moved beyond GG fic, but I love this story so much - your Logan characterization is realistic and also makes him seem incredibly likable, and GOD, your Finn and Colin are my favorite. Especially your Finn - I love him SO much in this story, and his perceptiveness and protectiveness regarding Rory is just so great; I can't begin to describe it. And your writing is so descriptive - I can't get enough of it.
Kiwi1981 chapter 15 . 2/16
Hallo Mooncat99,

Ich kann nur sagen ich finde deine Interpretations von Logons Sichtweise klasse.
Hab die deutsche uebersetzung deiner Geschichte begonnen und konnte nicht abwarten bis das naechste Kapitel erscheint. Muss echt sagen das die Story bei Fanfiction net untergegangen ist. Nur ueber Google Suche war sie zu finden.
Leider, Leider, Leider hab ich jetzt auch das letzte Kapitel hier im Originalen gelesen und hoffe instaendig das du bald wieder hieran schreiben wirst.
Es waere sehr schade wenn du sie hier vergammeln lassen wuerdest.

LG Kiwi
Guest chapter 15 . 12/23/2014
Guest chapter 14 . 11/27/2014
good story, just reached chapter 14.. I wish you would change the story from the series just a little to keep it interesting.. right now it makes more sense to put on the dvd.. And why are every girl at yale stupid or a slut ?.. yale.. ivy league.. Ace can't be the only smart girl there..
marialouise chapter 15 . 6/15/2014
Love this story, and your writing. Hope you finish it!
Lister4eva chapter 15 . 4/14/2014
I like it xx
itsalexxis chapter 15 . 2/5/2014
Are you ever going to finish this story because i absolutely love it?
dreamer chapter 15 . 12/29/2013
i love this!
you write so well! you have a way with stringing together a totally different point :)
i love hearing how the episodes went from logan's point of view ... its perfect
i hope you havent given up on this! i hope that you get some time to continue :)
amazing! would love to read more! :)
DaniGilmore chapter 15 . 12/26/2013
Please, please update this story, even though you haven't in awhile :-) I love it, it is one of my favorite stories!
funfetti84 chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Please update this story. I would love to see how you deviate a little bit from the show. Like I don't really think Logan needs to be hooking up with the bridesmaids or they break up after the proposal. Please comeback to continue and finish your wonderful story. I love all of Logan's points of views and especially the parts that were never shown on the show and you flushed out. Their first date together was amazing. I love all your Logan and Rory moments. Please continue this story. It is too good to end like this!
ImTheNana chapter 15 . 11/6/2013
Not sure what your plans are for this one, but I'm hoping it's to eventually update/finish it. Great story, love the long chapters, love the interaction with Rory/Logan/Finn/Colin :) I'm going to follow in hopes of an impending update, soon!
Guest chapter 15 . 9/4/2013
I love your story behind the story.
There are no contradictions to the film story, and you wrote the things I missed.
I would really enjoy it, if you would update!