Reviews for Different
Barbara chapter 14 . 8/25
Love your take on Logan and Rory.
Barbara chapter 12 . 8/21
Definitely enjoying these chapters!
Barbara chapter 10 . 8/20
This was definitely a great chapter, wish we had this on the series.
Barbara chapter 8 . 8/19
Thank you for the enjoyment o your writing. This was a great chapter. Love it!
Barbara chapter 7 . 8/18
Your writing is anything but boring!
Barbara chapter 5 . 8/16
Your writing is never this!
Barbara chapter 4 . 8/14
This is so good...you're doing an awesome job!
Barbara chapter 3 . 8/12
Really love this and your writing makes them so real,!
December Jeffries1 chapter 15 . 7/25
I have read this before and I still love it and wish you would come back and finish it.
MrsLev chapter 15 . 5/14
I know it has been nearly a decade, but on the off chance that you still read reviews I have to say this was wonderful! I loved reading Logan’s pov since ASP didn’t give much insight there!

If your were to pick this up again I think continuing with cannon is the way to go, however if you were tweak the ending so Logan accepted that she wanted to see the world and would wait for her that’d be great!
So...I know it's been years but there was a promise of finishing this in the last chapters authors note. And this is so well written...do you have any drafts of any other chapters? Like oh I dunno 6x19 forward?
Maria chapter 1 . 3/13
This is the best fanfiction I've ever read! I do hope that you will finish it someday, you're a great writer and describe Logan's perspective so beautifully. Well done!
I just reread this story and I really wish you continue this having logan pov makes it all the more interesting because he doesnt truly understand relationships all that much yet and i want to get to the part of the bridesmaids fiasco so please can you start to update this story again even if its been a while
nightnovice chapter 15 . 2/9
Please come back and write more.
patterfritz chapter 15 . 1/19
I like this point of view a lot. Thank you for writing it.