Reviews for Different
tajraa chapter 1 . 12/10
Its an amazing fanfic!
I just started reading this story and couldn't stop I've never seen a logan POV story before and now that I've read it I really wish that you would restart it even though it's been 8 years
I just started reading this story and couldn't stop can you please continue I want to see what happens with Jess and the bridesmaids
December Jeffries1 chapter 15 . 8/25
Please update soon. I am really enjoying your story. I am completely impressed with how accurate you are in each and every chapter. The addition to your interpretation of Logan's thoughts and feelings are superb.
December Jeffries1 chapter 4 . 8/23
I am really enjoying this unique take of Gilmore Girls.
Love your story
very good.
jldp3 chapter 13 . 3/13
Love and sad to see o Lynn two more chapters left of your fabulous story.
jldp3 chapter 12 . 3/13
This is such a wonderful story. I love ever chapter.
jldp3 chapter 8 . 3/12
I love how you have taking the scenes in the show and add to what was going on in the characters thoughts and emotions. This was a good scene on tv, but like tv episodes, it's short, quick and edited
After watching and researching all 8 episodes, I always felt that this was really a book, a love story with many unfinished chapters. You are filling those chapters for me. I am enjoying your story. It's beautifully written.
jldp3 chapter 6 . 3/11
This story is amazing. I love how you added all the background , thoughts, feelings, that these characters shared.
jldp3 chapter 4 . 3/10
This was great, filling the missing behind the scenes and conversation of these characters. It makes it more enjoyable. Wonderful writing.
jldp3 chapter 3 . 3/9
I love this story. I love the way you have shown Logan, Colin and Finn's attraction to Rory and how Logan begins to fall in love with her.
Twister88 chapter 15 . 2/13
Just finished this. Great job! I wish you could still finish all of this and cover the revival as well, but as we know- life happens. But thank you for this story ;)
moongoddesss1 chapter 15 . 2/5
I love your writing , just discovered this story...please finish it