Reviews for Faith Lost
ChaosLydia chapter 4 . 12/31/2010
You're not going to continue this piece, are you?

Ahhhh! Suck! I like this piece a lot and I wanted to see the end. Maybe I'll write an ending myself, if you don't mind of course. I wouldn't want to steal your story.

But this is really good.

One word of advice, you might want to add in breaks or lines or even other descriptions when you change POV. Like in chapter one, Joe and Ken were talking and suddenly Cody and T.K. were there. It took a moment to realize that you had switched. And then suddenly we were with Joe and Ken again. It will just help your reader.

I know you probably won't continue this piece, so can you message me how it ends. I want to know. Thanks!
The Sadistic Cow chapter 4 . 5/9/2006
Oh my God...

You HAVE to finish this! Please! I shall get on my knees and beg you; your writing is utterly FANTASTIC and it is so good to read a decent Jyou fanfic and... and I... well, damn. There are no words to express. Suffice to say, I am extremely tempted to add you to my LJ friendlist and watch you, constantly checking up to see if anything else has been done with this.

Very well done so far! I look forward to seeing further installments to this excellent story. At least, I HOPE you continue it... as I said, your writing is fantastic, amazing, really, and it would be a damn shame if you did not finish this.

I applaud you! Lovely work! :)
Kitty-Kat Allie chapter 4 . 10/7/2005
omg! this is really good. i've never actually been a jyou-fan, but i just love your stories with him! you totally bring him out in a way the (dub) series never did. *growl* stupid dub, anyway. i love all the japanese you use too! i learned a third way of saying i love you in yamajyou taito one. i'm still more of a taishiro fan however, but oyu've definitely given me a new look on jyou-san.
tenshi no takai chapter 4 . 11/11/2003
i realy like your ,continue it!
Chibi-chan v2.5 chapter 4 . 1/19/2003
*Meep* Continue soon...Very, very good. Interesting coupling too.
Caitlin chapter 4 . 9/29/2002
Wow, this fic is amazing, I can't wait to see what happens _
Jay Man chapter 4 . 5/9/2002
Great fic, more chapters please
Lilimon-Mimi chapter 4 . 4/2/2002
What a great fanfic~~!Vv
Butterfly chapter 4 . 3/23/2002
Uh, whats with mr 'A concerned capitalist'? You said nothing to provoke that review. Anyway, I think this, as with your other fics, is an incredible storyline and plot. Expertly done, with everyone in character, and reacting the accurate way. Please write and post chapter five ASAP _
a concerned capitalist chapter 4 . 1/30/2002
You think you know everything, but you don't. Let me tell you, China is not a free country. I lived there for years! Russia is worse. Stop promoting communism and worship of the orient. The USA is the greatest country ever. Our war on terrorism will weed out this thing you call cool and tear it to shreds. Thank you.
Butterfly chapter 4 . 12/15/2001
This is exceptional, the Kaiser side of Ken is perfect. I know its probably a little late for Kaiser fics, but this is incredible.
Rb chapter 4 . 11/11/2001
Wow, this story is amazing. Evil Kaizer, playing psychological games with poor Jyou's psyche...I can't wait to find out what happens next!
VampGoddess chapter 4 . 11/1/2001
Love it! Progress is pretty slow, but I'd 'preciate it if u finished it! thanx! -
moremoremoremoremore chapter 4 . 9/28/2001
...I can't take the pressure! Ahh!
Empress of the Eclipse chapter 4 . 9/3/2001
Yay! Finally another part! I really like this fic, it's really interesting! Please hurry up and continue, it's driving me crazy to wait! Hurry, hurry, hurry, hurry, hurry, please!