Reviews for Reincarnated
CynthiaRosenDale chapter 1 . 10/15
Frank doesnt really sound like Pureblood name...
dying chapter 24 . 9/19
i really wanted to see draco's reaction! the promise about harry being prefect next year was heartbreaking
Isolde Moonstone chapter 26 . 6/15
Hey, good job on the whole story. It was interesting, though you really need a beta reader to check your spellings. I feel that you didn't do enough research on the lingo of the British wizarding world, and character development; thus making your interpretation of Harry's first person narrative very OOC, childish. He also sounds American which is kind of a turn off for me; but I finished reading your fic nonetheless because it is quite entertaining despite all the plot holes and weird underage love thing. Seriously I think 14 is too young for people to start having sex; even for soulmates but maybe that's just me.
Hope your writing has matured in fics you've written after this one. Keep writing! :)
Styxxlupus08 chapter 3 . 6/3
This story is really getting interesting
Styxxlupus08 chapter 1 . 6/3
Interesting start!
lunabane chapter 22 . 12/29/2014
I wonder if there is a way to trap a essence and lock it away? That way he won't be in Harry's body.
Jane Slytherin chapter 15 . 11/11/2014
Okaaaaayy... Who the hell wrote this chapter for you? Your little brother? Your son?

A 14 years-old (stuck in a 7 years old body), who has been careful enough to 'act his age' until now(which was pretty good up until there by the way) would, in a very dangerous situation(and while he's aware of the prophecy that says that if he's reincarnated then the dark lord is too), would go ahead and tell he is Harry Potter? Honestly? And people would assume a 7 years old to be a death eather without his own father suspecting it?... That's 4 years before he's supposed to be allowed a wand! And why would he, now that he's found all of his old friends, go to a cementary of all places(which is supposed to be traumatic by the way, since he died in one, helplessly, powerlessly, at 14 years old)without any of them?
And why would the bloody or magical identifiction would come before the zombies..? you're saying that Dumbledore intended for him -and not anyone else- to get eaten up by them?

I really loved this story so far and was really looking forward to the rest, but I couldn't even read the last lines of the bullshit which stands as this chapter.. Please write your stories yourself.. The beginning was so much better.. T_T
Charlie0925 chapter 25 . 2/16/2014
I adored this! Truly amazing writing hun, I would have LOVED to read more though! ;o)
Lunacom chapter 16 . 1/18/2014
I do like Ms. Frank.
atlantis51 chapter 22 . 9/15/2013
I've been reading this like mad! It's an awesome story; especially the concept of reincarnation. But, I really hope that Harry won't have to 'suck' Voldie's essence into himself! Uhgggggggggggg!
Katie-hime chapter 26 . 8/2/2013
I'd like to compliment you on the best-written "stream of consciousness" fic I've ever read! Normally, I give fics in this style a few chapters, but yours kept me going right through. A very entertaining story!
Badru chapter 26 . 6/20/2013
Very well done. I love it
lisa sempai chapter 16 . 3/11/2013
listen the chapters 1 through 14 were good but I've gotten bored and I wanna stop so thnx for writing this again CHOW!
lisa chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
ypu couldn't have named him, Daniel or Collin something hot maybe sheesh whats up with these weird names
gail19 chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Saw this on a fav list and decided to take a look. Definitely going to read more.