Reviews for Don't Fear the Dark
Propapanda Ganda chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
a bit sad. nice!
Triste1 chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
It was lovely. I can't see much angst in it, except for the little bit of anxiety towards the end. I certainly like the idea and the character interaction. It all seems so believable and not at all cliched. Good job on the writing and great grammar too.

Keep writing!
zephyrocity chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
Aah! Instant favourite.
Kumiko Hasegawa chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
This is my favorite SDK fic! Seriously, I'd read it once before I was a member of and then couldn't ever find it again! (dances happily) Let me just say that perhaps the occasional finals bender isn't so bad, otherwise I would never have been able to find this one again! (pulls Akira and Narrator into group hug) Yay!
blue hobbit chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
Such a great story... your writing style is amazing!

Oh, and your Akira didn't seem OOC at all to me. He might be calm and cool most of the time, but I can easily see him exploding like that when something bothers him.

Thanks for sharing this.
Erin Elric chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
The more I read about this paring the more I like it. I like Akira he is cool expecally because he is blind. Though some times I forget that he is.
Hyper Kid chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
Wow, that was insensetive of Yuya. She should have noticed that!

Akira: Would you have?

... *shifty eyes* maybe. Actually I probably would, unless it was like, really late.

Akira: You're so hyper when the sun goes down.

So sue me.

Lawyer of DOOM: You who have summonded me, prepare to face your fate!

Ahg! *flees the Lawyer*

Akira: *smirks*

Oh, shut up. Last time I let you review with me.

LOD: You will be charged in a fair trial!

Gahh! *runs* Great story BTW!
nekozuki1776 chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
Really enjoyed the change of pace A/Y than those I normally read or write. I like the more serious and perhaps, a more obscure dynamics felt in this story. The vulnerability of Akira and Yuya is very well portrayed.
Lady DANIELLE chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
Alyson Metallium chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
I wish Akimine would rent us SDK. Oh,the things we could do. Ohhohohohohohoho!

As I said on lj, I love this little ficlet. It's so sweet with the both of them, and I kind of got that vibe from Akira that you did with Bon's comment. And he won't admit it outloudd (yet) but Yuya means a great deal to him.
Cerulean San chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
That was so damn sweet. Ah, Akira can be touchy at times, yes. :3 That was so... e. I loved it x3.
Starian Princess chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
It's a slight Akira/Yuya if anything and the subtle hints are what draw me into reading between the lines. One simply has to use the imagination to see what could possibly be there; in the anime or manga, or even in a fanfic. Well done. *cheers* That was, to say, simply lovely. Thank you very much for making my night.