Reviews for Second Coming
LadyChaos1011 chapter 3 . 12/5/2008
I see you haven't updated in TWO YEARS! Please continue!
1876 chapter 3 . 7/17/2008
It was nice reading up to this point, and it'd be nice if you update, so yeah.
snekochan chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
Hee! I love this! A little weird, how chrono is 46, but then, hey, in the manga he was well over 50, so hey, bug whoop. - It should be interesting to see how Rosette and the others react! Can't wait to read the rest!
Mandanza chapter 3 . 8/1/2007
I have to say that this is one of the best Chrno Crusade-fanfics I have ever read. I really do like the reincarnation-plot and the language and the spelling is great.

I truly hope that ypu haven't dismissed this story and stop writing it. That would be too sad. So please update soon.
Dragoon-Yue chapter 3 . 6/25/2006
So is the picture going to trigger memories?

Anyway, please update as soon as you can!
Starr Bryte chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
Hm... Interesting beginning. I want to know more... Keep up the good work.. You made some transitional errors, but that's all I see. Good job.
raspberrysorbet chapter 3 . 6/2/2006
yay~!Chrno was saved!I feel a lot better now!Thank you so much~!Oh yeah.I think it was only four people in the picture..but you put five Thank you for updating this story~!
MisoGirl chapter 3 . 5/30/2006
Ya! *happy dance* ... *happy boogie* ... *fall a sleep...*
Lyra the Heretic chapter 3 . 5/29/2006
Very nice. I look forward to more. XD
fan chapter 2 . 3/9/2006
Write more! I need to know what happens!
angry-kitty chapter 2 . 2/6/2006
HOLY HELL! They're gonna execute him? Update soon! I NEED to know what happens!
Kanon-Chan chapter 2 . 1/25/2006
Yes, I agree with your statement. I have a story on my profile that's thirty eight chapters into content and we just now get rolling... sniff... Anyway, this is starting to form nicely, so do your best to finish it, dattebayo!
mistress yume chapter 2 . 1/21/2006
its really good! it is cute and its so evil that you left us at a cliffie T.T. please update soon!
Lyra the Heretic chapter 2 . 1/21/2006
Oohh! getting very interesting! Keep it up!
Tankred chapter 2 . 1/21/2006
Ookay, extremebelieving mother and crazy church..