Reviews for I Didn't Mean To Hurt You
12 year olds smoking, driving and having sex? Seriously? Atleast make them a bit older.
AuroraStar17 chapter 6 . 8/13/2014
gaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh i wanted to know how it ended this is a rip off you should finish this (Cries loudly)
Guest chapter 2 . 12/4/2013
...and it was just as I predicted. Seriously? They are twelve! Do you remember what you were like at twelve? I doubt you were questioning your sexuality, or cursing (well...that's a bit more free) or smoking! I'm sorry, but you should have made them much much older. I was really interested in this story, but given the lack of realism, I'm afraid I can't continue it. Hopefully others enjoy it though
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
I hope you're not suggesting that they had sex at twelve...I mean, I know some people do, but c'mon. They're twelve. If they did have sex, and I'm guessing that Sasuke was a rude bastard after that, I don't think that Naruto would have the emotional capability to be that hurt, at such a young age. If anything, you should have made them twenty in present time, and sixteen in the past. That would have made your story more realistic.
toilet humor chapter 6 . 7/23/2013
really really good!
Celestialfae chapter 6 . 4/7/2013
Ja Ne. Naruto-kun. Using sex as a revenge ploy always backfires on someone and it ends up messing you up badly. You know what they say: Sex kills. Well, well, well, at least Sasuke will know what its like to be taken for a fool. Having sex at 12 years old? Cant say im surprised i mean children are already engaging in that kind of activity at so young an age before they are 20. Not to generalize or nothing.
Diamondstar the Seeker chapter 6 . 4/5/2012
Please, tell me that Sasuke is fgoing to regert of hurting Naruto once he remembers him.
Venus914 chapter 6 . 6/8/2011
Update update update!

I love that your Naruto is vengeful and did not give in to Sasuke easily, even though we know that they're going to end up together anyways. )
120991ln chapter 6 . 3/14/2011
continue
c0c0ly chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
You are still alive, aren't you?
c0c0ly chapter 6 . 7/14/2010
Where's The New ?

UPDATE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE...

sob sob sob..
yugiohfan12 chapter 6 . 6/1/2010
i love it! I hope you'll update soon. XD
kittyEyes chapter 6 . 6/8/2009
O_O update ne !
BrokenBloodDrops chapter 6 . 11/11/2008
O.O Go Naruto!
Sakina-chan chapter 6 . 11/5/2008
please don't have naruto sleep with him! i'll cry if you do that isn't the way to do it, have naruto that it will hurt him more in the end! so i think that on the night of the party naruto will take him back to sasukes room and just give him the money and walk out, and will avoid sasuke. sasuke will go crazy over it and itachi will ask why "kit" had sung at the party and sasuke will finally realize what he's done and how wrong it was and ask to be forgiven and gives up his horndog ways, but that isn't enogh for naruto who decides he doesn't care that uchiha loves him and continues to ignore him to leave sasuke depressed as naruto tries his hand at a relationship with neji, who had been honestly vying for naruto's attention. but they realize that it won't work out and sasuke never finds love again cause i want him to pay for what he did to naruto, he deserves punishment! in the very end after another 4 years sasuke is celeibit(sp?) claiming he will remain that way for naruto, and will wait forever, when naruto fed up with sasuke always claiming he's in love with him agrees to 1 date to get sasuke off his back realizing he always loved sasuke still fears the pain and won't commit to another date... and if you really want they could end up together, but sasuke is just an ass in this story so i want him to pay for it so he must regret his actions FOREVER!