Reviews for The Santa Files
kekejo99 chapter 5 . 5/29/2013
really good !
Tarice the Styraurus chapter 5 . 11/29/2009
Muslim-18-Still Believe Santa

After reading this, I think he and his wife are mutants with immortality and healing capabilities. I could make a whole list if I wanted to but it would be too time consuming. Keep believing in him always.
FireFly92 chapter 5 . 11/30/2008
Wow. That was cool! Poor Jamie got hurt, and Ray... Oh man, that was hilarious. Im sorry, but him crying and saying Santa with a PhD cracked me up. XD I love this! Nice way to bring out Saint Nick! And this is to Kurt- I TAKE GERMAN! X3 Good job Phantom-chan! Rockin job! D
Jameson Meylar chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
First of all, I would like to inform you that I had read this a few months ago, and not right before I reviewed it. But anyway, I did love it, and I give it an A. This is coming form a true Jamie fan.
ldypebsaby chapter 5 . 3/3/2006
Aw... that was a nice little fic _
PetiteDiable chapter 3 . 12/24/2005
*sniff, sniff* I love this fic, the christmas stories nearly had me crying, plz update soon i want to know what they do to make jamie believe in santa.
LanceIsHot chapter 2 . 12/23/2005
Aw! That was so sweet! i mean, sad, but really sweet. i think my favorite part was when scott mentions that alex got Hawii and he got Alaska, that was so great. anyways, update soon!