Reviews for Off Duty
ShadowLDrago chapter 1 . 4/28/2015
Slade, and Robin talked to each other, just a normal out of uniform chat, without realizing who the other was. Well. Nice. I like it.
Pickles12 chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Ahaha, so, did Slade know that was Robin or not?

I thoroughly enjoyed this, Dick and Slade having a face to face chat in civvies XD
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Great Story, I found this after reading your MLP FiM fics and I have to say your writing style has always been amazing.
TiramisuSam chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Wow i loved the idea for this story. And i loved that you had Robin and Slade meet because sometimes you see how they are both really similar but i dont get it most of the time you know? but this actually made sense with the was\y they both act. Awesome job :)
Juria chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Hmm, very interesting. Once again, something I could almost see happening in the show. Your style of writing is most intriguing.
chocolatecheesecake23 chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
hnmm *nods head* i like it. and i didnt think it would be slade, just maybe someone theyd fought before. but itwas awesome
alirose chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
Oh, that was cool! I'd never thought about Dick and Slade meeting 'off-duty' before. I liked it a lot! It was very well-written. Nice use of words and dialogue. Keep up the good work!
Fugitive chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
Absolutely awesome. I love the dramatic irony. Interesting idea.