Reviews for Sullen Fate
llisam chapter 6 . 6/7
You sometimes miss words. Overall a great story so far. I hope you will still update it one day
Halfangeltje chapter 6 . 11/23/2014
Aaawwh please do continueee, it is so... Exciting!
Just please let harry/alex resssurect voldie stay with him! His adoptive father !
Fandomhope chapter 3 . 11/7/2014
I hope skeeter gets the story out and harry will help voldermont return to power and Nate is innocent
lolreader39 chapter 6 . 8/13/2014
I hope you update this soon. Its been on a cliffhanger for ages!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/2/2014
This is by far the best harry potter fanfiction I have read please finish writing I'm anxiously awaiting to read more
readaddict123 chapter 6 . 7/14/2014
This is great! Were you planning to update this or is the story abandoned?
Charlie0925 chapter 6 . 6/21/2014
I am loving this and dearly wish that there was more! ;o)
Cookie Seller On The Dark Side chapter 6 . 6/9/2014
Please continue this.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE STORIES chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
Oh my! I'm playing this game of Hide and Seek, and dear god, I'm terrible at it. I've only found 6 of your chapters, and still looking for chapters 7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22, and MORE. Oh dear gosh, please help me with this game and help me find the other chapters!
SheWhoIsPowerful chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
I have read this and DT so many times and have always wanted to know for certain that these stories are abandoned. I am pretty sure they have been since neither has been updated in YEARS but i would like to know so i can take them off my following and favorite lists.

Also if they have been abandoned can you say so in the summery because I know that there are a lot of avid readers like myself who hate to get into story only to find out that they will never get to see how it ends.
The Farmer chapter 6 . 4/21/2014
This is wonderful, I hope you continue it.
Tokuni Namonaihito chapter 6 . 4/20/2014
Oh please please please finish this. *heart wrenching cry* At least add the next chapter. Just one?
WeirdCornChip chapter 6 . 3/26/2014
Noooooooooooooooooooonooooooooooonooooooonoooooonooooooonooooooonoooooonooooooooooooooooonooo! D: please continue please please please that was a mean cliffhanger : pleeeeeeease continue it would be super awesome :D
Guess chapter 6 . 2/8/2014
Why have you stopped with this story and Darkly Treacherous? Both are amazing stories that I would LOVE to see continued! Please take the time and at least finish THIS story! They both are wonderfully written with intriguing plots and masterfully created characters!
And yes, I WILL check for updates on this story at least once a week or more
ElectraX12 chapter 6 . 1/5/2014
ughhh why did it have to end here? i can't wait to see what happens next... please update soon ;)