Reviews for Sullen Fate
LynnLafayette chapter 6 . 2/18
How could you leave it on a cliffie like that! I expect an update! Soon!
EndlessHax chapter 6 . 1/29
please update!
Minerva chapter 6 . 12/21/2016
Please update this story! You can't let use at a cliffhanger like this! It is well written and I love all the stories like this one. I am pretty sure there aren't a lot on the Web so each time I find one, I am really happy. So PLEASE UPDATE!
velanyangel chapter 6 . 12/10/2016
Another cliffy... and I'm not even sure if it will ever be resolved *sigh* next fic of yours then I guess
JessStilinski chapter 6 . 11/21/2016
Please don't leave this as a cliff hanger. I really want Nate and Harry to be reunited and for Lily and James to pay. Please update soon xx
the-darker-side-of-things chapter 6 . 11/10/2016
MORE SCREAMING, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Rrit chapter 6 . 8/25/2016
Nice start
SortingHat chapter 6 . 8/1/2016
Holding stories hostage is a big NO NO on . I wish this would be updated naturally!
MikeyBlue chapter 6 . 6/16/2016
I really enjoy your story i hope for a chapter 7!
Rafaxadrez chapter 3 . 6/6/2016
Very good
Continue
Gothazon chapter 6 . 3/20/2016
OMG WHY DO YOU STOPR THIS AMAZING WORK THERE?!
Love2read23 chapter 6 . 12/21/2015
Aww...it was getting to the good part where Harry and Nate meet. Thank you for writing.
Sakura Snape-Malfoy chapter 6 . 12/18/2015
Oh please update. I'd like to see how Harry/Alex plays this out. If he tries to convince them that he is "Madam Pomfrey" or if he tells them the truth. Great story. I hope that he is successful in bring his father back and maybe Nate can help him and then apologize for killing him in the first place.
Nico chapter 6 . 9/29/2015
Update dude!
SortingHat chapter 6 . 9/24/2015
More like TBD (To Be Destroyed)