Reviews for Graceland
jag389 chapter 2 . 8/27/2009
very good. cann't wait for more.
fnfnztri chapter 2 . 2/14/2009
It's a great story so far, I hope you find the time to finish it.
panther73110 chapter 2 . 7/10/2008
I was wondering if you are going to finish this story?
ScruffyLovin chapter 2 . 4/14/2008
I just found this story, and I'm hoping there's a chance more will be coming. I'll keep an eye on it. :)
Beloved-Stranger chapter 2 . 4/3/2008
My god, you have to update this. Its unique amoung fics, and I really would love to see how its all going to come together. I'm dying to see Jack and Charlie reunited, not to mention Sara's reaction. Please find it in you to continue this, my brain would be forever greatful.
jenetri chapter 2 . 12/8/2006
Great story! Please update.
pain in the mikta chapter 2 . 11/8/2006
That one was going nicely, Vicky!

I hope you have plans on writing more!
Caroline ONeill chapter 2 . 11/1/2006
Arh what you cant leave it there.
chappaeyebrow chapter 2 . 8/22/2006
hi! your last good story had me looking for other ones...did you ever finish this? it's good. need some incentive? really good!
Kent Rigel chapter 2 . 4/7/2006
The geek within me cringes at the thought of cloning somebody and them having the same memmory, etc. That only works with the Asgard and Jack because they downloaded their minds first. Charlie was dead 10 years and humans, unlike symbiotes, haven't got that nifty genetic memory.

Putting that aside its a pretty good concept for a story and I hope you finish it, you have a fair few stories you just didn't complete.
ChristinaS chapter 2 . 3/23/2006
This is fantastic. What a gut-wrenching situation. I can't wait to see how it plays out. Has anyone actually STRUCK an Asgaard in the last say, thousand years or so?
Natters chapter 2 . 2/26/2006
aw. sweet. poor sam. poor jack. poor charlie. more please
Natters chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
ek!
Sci Fi Fan Gillian chapter 2 . 1/28/2006
Great chapter.
Sheila chapter 2 . 1/27/2006
I really like this story. It is well written and interesting. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »