Reviews for Through Sickness and in Health
obsessive-anime-freek-1 chapter 1 . 4/7/2016
This is really good! You should write more like when he comes back from his trip with the other Medicen. Sorry if I misspelled that._
GirlOfTheForestGreen chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
AWESOME! I love that you wrote it through Sousuke's point of veiw, not many people do that. Please dont make Kaname beg for him to stay with her! Every single fanfic about the girl getting sick has the girl begging for the guy to stay with her. Not only is it boring after a while, its pathetic. Please dont make her do that, find some creative way to make the story fluffy! I chalenge you!
VampireAreej chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
SO GOOOD "CLAP,CLAPS,CLAPS,CLAPS"
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
good story but mabye more backround as to what point of the story this took place from wat i can gather either after TSR or after the end of the original story when...

(!SPOILERS!)

when he brought her back to tokyo over a year after shed been kidnapped by leonard

also itd benice to continue the story showing kaname get better and how it evolved their relationship further and mabye some actual romance after that
SwimChic12431 chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
This is so sweet! I loved it!
dusk chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
seems incomplete. if your going to do a story of her getting sick you should have the it cover the entire time she is sick. then maybe give some kind of romance scene at the end.
spellcoats chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
I just gotta say, as someone with Crohn's, seeing IBD mentioned in a fanfic made me laugh.
SunniDanni chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
I can't help but like the stoic yet simple minded Sgt Sousuke.

Very in-character! Wonderful wonderful...
Sousukes-Girl chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
Aw...you should have a follow up. That was a really cute story.

Sg
themagebear chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
fluffy! continue this!
boreum dal chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
This was so cute :)

And you did a very good job of keeping their characteristics intact. I can actually envision something like this happening! Thanks for a great read~
Newbie GK chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
I still a bit new to this series but from I can tell, you have captured Sousuke's personality perfectly. And since Sousuke is a rather unique individual I found it hilarious to read his thought process as he waited for Kaname to appear. Wonderful story!
Aistaraina Eruwaedhiel chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
That is really sweet. So fluffy. Loved it.
forlornromanticist chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
aw... that was cute. This is the 1st fic that I've read where Kaname is sick (I just started reading Full Metal panic fics like 2 days ago and they rock! _~ ), and I'm glad u wrote it. I liked seeing a different side to Kaname, yet still keeping her in character. good oneshot! _
MissaSolemnis chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
That was cute! Really. Almost all my fever stories tend to get angsty. But yours was... cute. Utterly.