Reviews for Sweet Dreams
PrincessRibbon chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Oh my gosh! Most WAFF I have ever felt...EVER! GREAT job! This has got to be one of my favorite fics ever, by far! Keep up the amazing work! So fluffy! X3
Vehlika Clearskyes chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
Really good!
onestepback chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
Cute story!
moon eclipse shadows chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
Oh, this was really cute! I really liked it. .
Zefie Kirasagi chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
Great lil' story! I liked it, very fluffy, but thats not a bad thing. I like the representation of Sheena, some people make her like Colette and some people make her into a complete bi*, but you measured it out perfectly! Great work!
Mez10000 chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
Aw, that was so sweet.
Malink64 chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
alright, that was simply adorable! I'm glad you kept everyone in character and i dont know... it was just so cute! very well written!
aaron chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
Nice! I can't believe this only has 2 review's, it's really good! I'm happy to see another Colloyd writer here at we need more of you.

Anyway, great fic! I hope you continue to write, because I like your work. I didn't really see anything to grumble about, so keep it up. Oh, and I loved the hot water bit, it was great.

Dont forget to update. Thanks! :)
Natsyourlord chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
I'm the second reviewer! Awesome! I'm only in 7th grade and don't have a boyfriend or anything, but I've read enough before to know that this is really good. Keep writing!
Lord Cynic chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
Oy, there hasn't been any reviews yet? That's not right, especially for such uplifting Colloyd fluff. I always liked the Flanoir scene between Lloyd and Colette, and this was a good alternative to it. Kudos.