Reviews for A very Creevey Christmas
Don-Jam chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
That was well done, very cool and "Wicked".
BajaB chapter 1 . 11/23/2006
You have by far the best portrayal of the Creevies, but short one shots do not do your writing of them justice!
Colin Creevey chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
Sequel. Again, read ages ago, but it never hurts to review. Can't decide if its better than the last or not. Either way, good story.
Possum132 chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
Yay, you did a sequel! Colin and Dennis are shaping up to inherit Fred and George's mantle as the mischief-makers.
Deb-lil chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
Ha! Kevin! Any fic with Kevin is bound to be incredible. Thanks again for dedicating it to me, it has made my day!

Review: (Must read fic first)

Aww, this was so damn cute! If fluffiness was a crime, someone would be suing you right about now. (Keep that in mind, okay? If these fics are ever outlawed, you'd be the first to get arrested.)

I like how the parents are restraining their kids, and then Mrs. Creevey asks, "Do you think it is safe to put them together?" Then there was the little count down (3, 2, 1), like a New York City cock fight...which is illegal in America, astonishingly.

So Kevin's mother is called Lorina? Wierd. I have a friend called Lorana. Close enough, right? I have to go tell her she's the "You bust slug" kid's mother.

Wow, the Creeveys have A LOT of energy. (No wonder McGonogall goes prematurely grey if she's around all those hyper-active little Gryffndors). Their little dog piles are so cute.

Kevin's innitial view on the helicopter was so perfect for a little kid his age. If he can't understand how it works, than it doesn't work. Simple as that. No fly charm? It doesn't work. Explosions? Nothing's left...doesn't work! Don't you wish it was like that in schol?

-"Oh teacher, I don't understand this. It guess it doesn't work"

-"What are you talking about? It's a stereoscope! Of course it works!"

-"Doesn't work. Looks like I can't do the lab."

It's wishful thinking, I know.

Everything from here on out in this fic was adorable. The snowball fight...the snowman...Kevin's shyness...the allusions to the other story with "the Froggies and the poltergeist and Hagrid!"...

And, of course, Mr. C's magic trick. I suppose this is where we readers shout, "Squee!" Unfortunately, I do not shout 'squee', so I will give you "HA!" That bit was so cute!

I loved the ending. Kevin is NOT tired...yet he falls asleep. Aww... It's like all little kids. They're go on sugar high until they're running on empty. Then they're out like 'Urgh' the troll bopped them on the heads. Or, on a less violent note, they're out like lights. Yes, 'lights' is much more PC.

(This one'll probably find its way to my favorites list in due time, but I need to mess around with that profile thing first.)

Keep scribbling out stories!

Dead-Luthien chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
wow. i like it . it's so sweet! Hope you'll write more about Colin, Denis and Kevin. They're to funny...

Well, I'm of to read the one about a certain Monica. wonder who it is :))