Reviews for Merry Christmas, Tom Riddle
metaphoricalveracity chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
This was beautifully written.
Flavourless Water chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
Tom :D. I love how you described him. It makes you want to hug him, doesn't it?
GoldenTresses91 chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
I loved Sir Cadogen - he is quite the character. You've written him well.

Tom was adorable, I can totally see him ditching society for a good book. To be honest, I sometimes do that.

Your letter from Dumbledore was nice; the only objection I had was that that was the ending, and there was no other commentary from Tom once he'd read the letter. I think that might have made the overall effect of the ending a bit more... satisfying. Anywho, really good one-shot, I enjoyed it ].

X Ever Yours, Lauren Nicole
fairydustandcansofspam chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
I loved this one. The note at the end was really good, and I loved Dumbledore for sending it to Tom. Sometimes people forget that maybe one might want time alone... although I would not necessarily want that time to be Christmas. I feel sorry sometimes for Tom. I think everyone should have at least one friend that they can be themselves around, and that is... well, their bestest friend! But Tom never did, all he ever had was... suck-ups and... cult-followers. I'm glad I'm not living that way. Good job!
GuesssWho chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
Having to put up with that idiot knight would be socializing enough for ME . . .
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
This was an interesting story to read. It was very original and well-writen. I like how you captured the characters' personalities through both description and dialogue. Great job.
coolmarauders chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
cute. I like reading about Tom as a child.

In all of your fics that I have read there are a few spelling or grammar issues. You haven't used the right 'to', capitilization, in this one, Slughorn's name being with an 'h', etc. Just might want to fix that up; it will let people focus more on the actual story.
TangosKittie chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
Aww... Sweet and rather cheery, with a very different perspective on Tom Riddle than we usually get.
Lupinfangirl chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
Good job on this story as well. Sir Cadogan was very funny and it’s pretty interesting to see Tom Riddle as a child. It’s kind of sad, though, to read about Voldemort and Death Eaters as children, to think that they used to be so young and innocent before turning bad. :(

You have some spelling and grammar errors. For example, Dumbledore is spelled with an l-e, not an e-l. And the Potions Master is Slughorn, not Slugtorn.

Queen of the Badgers chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
Wow, thank you!

I like this story a lot, the descriptions of Hogwarts and how it's been decorated are really...good (I'm sorry I couldn't think of a better word to use - this is what just seven days lounging around by a pool in the searing midday heat and having barely had a single conversation with anyone but my parents does to me - it Stupidifies me).

It's so sweet how Tom, a little first year, already seems to have a fan base. I also love your inebriated Slughorn. In fact, I love everything about this story, from the cinnamon tea with a hint of saffron in it (I love cinnamon and saffron and tea, although I've never tried them all together), Tom's little hideout (which he'll never get to furnish in my story, I'm afraid), Dumbledore's wise kind words at the end AND, of course, the great and slightly crazy Sir Cadogan. Wonderful chap. I wish he had managed to fall on his sword, though...

'Pale is his face, dark his eyes and his nose is small, that I am told' - oh yes.

Adjö och tack så mycket igen (I hope that's probably isn't...sorry),

Dead-Luthien chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
Actually I was on internet when I got a messege that I have mail. Anyway, I like the way you presented Tom and I loved Sir Cadogan. He's a real lunatic.

I don't know if I'll be able to finish my story tomorrow because I have a lot of things to do. First of all I have to clean my room although I'm considering the idea of burning it down.(laugh) It sounds a lot more easier then cleaning all the mess. Secondly I promised to make some chocolate filled croissants (I don't think I spelled it right, but oh well.)Thirdly I have to go with dad and make some last minute shopping. Anyway, tomorrow is going to be a wonderful day because my sister Gaby is comming and because Radu will also come and help us decorating the Christmas tree.