Reviews for Luna's Christmas tree
Minerva McGonagall Rox chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
Another gorgeous Luna fic. You write her very well. Have a ncie day!
blackolives10 chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
Beautiful! Absolutely breath-takingly beautiful.
Rayless Night chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
Ah, that festive Christmas beast, the jabberwocky.

Nicely done "mood" peace, very peaceful and relaxing.
BajaB chapter 1 . 11/23/2006
A very touching peice that I really liked. So imaginative and filled with interesting ideas that are not over-exploited. Wonderful.
Meteoricshipyards chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
That's sweet & sad.

Thanks for writing it.

Tom A.

Luna fan
coolmarauders chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
Very very very nice. This one is probably my favorite one of your stories I've read.

prongs
Possum132 chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
"Here is the reindeer, the ram, the jabberwocky and the snorkack" - what a wonderfully bizarre assemblage of animals.
hidden smile chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
Perfect. So sweet and cute...especially love the animals and the gift for Luna's mother. :-)
Lupinfangirl chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
Since Deb-lil is one of my favorite fanfiction authors and she says she’s a big fan of your stories, I decided to check them out. This is the first one I’ve read and it’s pretty good. It’s short, but very sweet and fluffy. Luna is one of my favorite characters and I really feel bad for her because she doesn’t have a mother anymore. I can’t believe you actually wrote stories about Kevin! My sister is a tad obsessed with him (see our bio). I was surprised because I thought that nobody remembered Kevin, not even JKR xP.

Anyways, check out my sister’s and mine stories and I’ll read some more of yours (especially the ones about Kevin J).

~Lupy
Deb-lil chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
Hey!

I think the fact that this story was written in the present tense is very cool, and almost a little creepy.

Very nice job with making this Wizard-ish. My favorite bit was all the animals living in the tree or under it. I think a barn owl living in someone's house is funny idea. It would just make removing the tree a bit of a problem. I know my friend had moths and spiders inhabiting her tree. Not that it wasn't funny (because it was), but it's just a little scary when bugs crawl across you in the night. (Shudder).

It was sad, the way Luna and her father leave a gift for her mother even though she is gone. A nice gesture, but very sad.

Again, another well written ficcy from Bagge.

Keep writing, or I will be forced to curse you. (I really don't want to have to do that because I'd be cursing my favorite writer/reviewer on this site...but there you are. The threat is out in the open. ;))

~Deb-lil still
Fancypants66 chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
Nicely done!
harrypottermagic32 chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
This was cute. I like Luna. I could definitely imagine her Christmas being just like this. Nicely written piece of work.
e-chan16 chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
perfect, sweet and cozy. just a nice read on christmas eve.
fledge chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
A beautiful vignette indeed. And with Luna, you really can't be sure if those planets are nor inhabited. And of course you'll have the jabberwock among the animals, even this daneraous creature deserves some Christmas spirit. But why did they forget the mome raths?
Luna Obsessed chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
Wow, that was beautiful. I am amazed that you dedicated it to me - thank-you so much.

My favourite part was the presents and how they gave one to Luna's mother, that was so sweet and sad at the same time.

What a lively tree! I can picture it in my mind from the animals to the star...a perfect tree for the Lovegoods. :)

Really nice fic, thank-you again. :)

Tabby x