Reviews for Secret Affair
Kyle XY chapter 23 . 2/11
Hey, I know it's probably been at least 4 years since you last touched this but DAMN, this is a really good story! No seriously, I spent like a whole two days of my life that I'm never getting back that I would never ask for back if it meant never having read this, because WOW. The drama, the action, the romance, the dialogue, the understanding of how the characters are, even in a fictionalized older state.

I could go on and on, but the point is, this has to be one of the best SonAmy fan fictions I've ever read, maybe even one of the best Sonic ones, period. And there's still two more chapters left? And this last one came out in 2013? I, Just, I can't even, It, I, ARRRRGGGG, Please write more and finish this story, I'm DYING to see this thing conclude on a high note! 3

I don't read much fan fiction these days being in college, but the fact that I binged this within 2 days is enough of an indication of how great of a work you've done, and work this good deserves to be finished. I really want to go on praising every other aspect of your writing and understanding in this story, but at this point I feel like I'm overstuffing my comment, so I'll just bring it to a close.

Pretty Please finish this story, it would be so awesome to see it wrap up! I mean, if that drive is still there of course. I get that life has a tendency of getting in the way and forcing you to constantly keep temporarily pushing things back until it doesn't feel so "temporary" anymore. And who knows, maybe you have been busy but also have been touching up on this story a few months at a time whenever you can get the odd chance to, considering the patterns I noticed while reading. Regardless though, if the creativity, drive, and passion for it is still there, then I would highly encourage you to give this story the last few pushes it needs to wrap itself up in a satisfactory manner. And if after that you never wanted to touch a keyboard again, I don't think anybody would blame you, this has been a lot of work and I think everybody would be happy and free of regrets after finishing up something like that as a last fan project. Until the next idea strikes anyway.

Okay, sorry for making this so long, I'll stop now. Just think about what I said and see if you can do it if the mood strikes you. I hope I'll get to see this wonderful story completed one day. Till then, take care! 3
Rainbow Prime chapter 2 . 1/12
The reasoning of the people who are angry at Sonic in this is ridiculous. Mostly because without him, they'd be dead several times over. Or enslaved., and then dead several times over. It's like if humanity turned against Superman for failing to save ONE person. Or humanity turning against the Avengers. Just ludicrous.
LiquidOats chapter 23 . 11/11/2016
Knowing that this is a really old story and you may not be able to read this. But here we go, this is an amazing story.
There had been a few moments where it did seem like the characters did act out of character: but of course, there were reasons behind these moments that made sense for this story.
But overral I would give this a 4.75/5 because goddamn I love this story. Hope you come back to finish the story, without no pressure of course.
CrimsonDestroyer chapter 3 . 6/13/2016
Ok in chap 3 when Dr. Torinai showed up who else thought of Toriel from Undertale
Guest chapter 23 . 3/14/2016
Well, prepare yourself for a long review, at least, I think it'll be.

I know it's been quite a few years since this updated, 3, to be specific. And I know you will never see this review but let me just tell you...

WOW.

I don't think I've followed a story this long without either cringing or grow bored. This story is very interesting.

But, it's also fucked up, haha. A lot of the time it didn't feel like a Sonic story. But most of the time the character felt like their normal counterparts. They were quite a few times OOC, such as Eggman, he seemed a bit too out of character. I'm pretty sure he is completely engulfed in his goal of world domination and destroying Sonic, but goodness gracious I don't think he would go as far as watching Sonic and Amy doing the horizontal tango and plan to mercilessly destroy their child. And Sonic (possibly) killing Eggman seemed a little OOC coming from him. I mean, he's shown mercy towards him a lot, but I guess it's acceptable, since Sonic wouldn't want anyone else being harmed. I do love the Sonic and Amy development, even though that as well had some OOC moments, but overall it was, well as the fangirls put it, "feelsy."

I'm quite saddened that I will never see Sonic pop the question since he'll never do so, but I understand as your probably too busy and do not wish to continue a Fanfiction story. Knowing you'll never see this, I still wish you luck on in life.

As for the romance, I would say, would be either Sega Romance, or Archie romance. Either being heavily hinted and subtly shown, or overly done and repetitive, and you have shown to be better than Archie, that is. The romance was not heavily overdone, and not too cliche, but it wasn't subtle either, it was still enjoyable.

Overall, I'd say this story is a 9/10. Which is hard to find coming from me, since all these stories on here are too cliche or terribly written. You took the cake though. Most people would have just expected Sonic and Amy doing the nasty, but you delivered something much more and I tip my hat to you.

Hope to one day read your stories again.

~
Gilgamesh92 chapter 1 . 11/9/2015
really have enjoyed this story well developed and the things the characters go through is good way of showing how they deal with sudden change making them very human and showing the vulnerability in them hope to see the next installment for this story will continue being loyal :)
MeBeKiki chapter 13 . 8/29/2015
crying ;-;
Guest chapter 23 . 8/21/2015
This story is great and I love it in every way, so please continue with the next chapter. I'd gladly appreciate it.
Fireclaw-the-cat chapter 23 . 2/11/2015
Sorry, but I don't speak english.

Excelente historia, la verdad es que fue muy entretenida desde el principio (si entiende a lo que me refiero. XP) Igual, luego se puso mucho mejor, la pelea contra "Eggman" fue grandiosa en todo momento.
Guest chapter 23 . 2/10/2015
You have got to update! i miss this story so much and we are almost there! :D
Guest chapter 23 . 11/4/2014
Neeeeeeeeext! Chapteeeeeeeer! Pleeeeeeeeeasssse!
Woah chapter 23 . 8/11/2014
I totally forgot this wasn't finished! Please wrap it up!
IT'S NO USE I'M OUTTA USE chapter 23 . 7/24/2014
This is one of the best stories I ever read! Please update!
WangTangSSJ5 chapter 23 . 4/13/2014
This is by far one of the best Sonic stories I've ever read. It's absolutely fantastic! The wording, the flow, and the emotion, and action, it's all superb. If anything, I'm anxious to find out how this story ends and I hope you guys get back to doing this soon.
FireSonicHD chapter 18 . 2/15/2014
I feel that the Doctor is a hypocrite. In the Sonic X anime, he has made it clear he does not like to kill. 5 years later? He has a handgun. Nice transition XD