Reviews for Part of Her
Lanaholic chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
first of all, I like your ff!

second - sure. there are still people who love to read xena ff!

jesus.. there are still so many fans out there, don't you know that? ;-)

(do you think there are conventions bc noone goes there? - just joking)
Elinore chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
I still read it - from time to time. Do you still write it?
csigeeksmeetsharrypottergeeks chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
i read i mean it's really hard to come across a good fanfic that doesn't involve something completely stupid is ares/xena or is joxer centric so i really enjoyed this one i think you should create more
Elysia chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
Well, I still read it ;)
Tsuyu no Inochi chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
First... there is so much feeling in Gabrielle's summary. If there was to be a continuation of the series, this could well be the opening theme.

I'm sorry it took so long to review, but this is one that I needed to read and re-read. You seem to have touched the very core of Xena and Gabrielle's friendship/relationship. I can understand that for all they have been through together, there is a sense of incompleteness for our heroine.

When losing a loved one, the word 'why', seems endless and 'if only', is pointless. Questions, guilt, blame, and regret are all here, some more subtle than others, but here.

Your efforts have paid off, Iggy - this is brilliant. I think I will now renew my acquaintance with XWP.
Melitza chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
I still read Xena stuff! ... sometimes...

Anyway, interesting insight, to be written in the form of a letter, or soliloquey (sp?)... It could also be interesting to be written as just interal thinking while on the journey to Egypt... I dunno...

But yeah, I'm still miffed about Xena dying in the finale... But whatever... Ok I'm out...