Reviews for Dragon Courting
Hermione Gallagher chapter 1 . 4/10/2017
I loved this so much
koolapples chapter 1 . 7/1/2015
awwww i love this fic

the characters are very accurate and well-written :D
InsaneAndHappyAboutIt chapter 1 . 2/3/2015
SO GOD DAMN SWEET! I absolutely loved every single character in this (and the way you portrayed them was SPOT ON!) Charlie was brilliant and Ginny...WOW! Also, few get a feel of Molly that good (in my opinion) You perfectly combined her fiery attitude with her loving mother side. The 'mamma bear' as you so well described it. I just...I really, really loved this story! Absolutely one of my favorites!
downtown.baby chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Awwwwww! That was so cute! You don't get around Ron x Draco too much! I'm so glad I found this. And when Charlie walked in on Ron and Draco at the end, I though it was Harry and Hermione at first!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Its really good, but needs more. Mabye a sequel? I dont know. I just want more.
Irma.Arisa.Laye chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Charlie is lovely! :)
Mischievous little matchmaker! ;)

I love it! And I certainly wouldn't mind reading a continuation to this! :D
1sunfun chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Nice story.
1sunfun
woodbyne chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
That was positively the best story I have read in this fandom, and trust me, I've read a lot. That was absolutely brilliant! _
MissVenusVixen chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Awww... Ron and Draco are so cute together!
bubblesfreak chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
This fic is absolutly adorable and hilarious. I even found myself reading it out loud to my fiance.
Ann-MarieKatyMilligan chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
the ending to that was just too cute(: loved it
TheWalnutQueen chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
I freaking love Charlie in this. Poor Ron and Draco though; the whole family was plotting against them, they had no hope! Lol! Yay for happy endings XD
It's Rayning chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Honestly? I hesitated when I saw this fic, about Charlie attempting to set them up. But I did click on it, and I did read it, and...it wasn't at all what I thought it'd be. This was really wonderful. Ron and Draco are very sweet and loving, and snarky as always. I have always loved this pairing and I always will.

Except for one thing:

I expected Harry & Hermione's reaction, and the whole thing about them continuing to date. Could you possibly, possibly write a sequel? Or is there a sequel alright? -searches- c:
Destiel and Sterek complete me chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
SO CUTE!
somexia chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
LOVELY! All of them are lovely. Just want to see more than this.