Reviews for You're my end of the world
HellzCrusader chapter 12 . 8/11/2010
poor leon!i hope he okay, i think his plaga won't like being stuffed into a different host. they strike me as being fairly sentient i know i know i sure as helll hate with when i get evicted from a nice warm house. ;)

i look forward to your next update!
terracannon876 chapter 12 . 7/15/2009
For lack of better word, this story is ... weird. Kind of funny in its weirdness, though I'm not sure you intended it to be that way. I mean, mostly because it's so disconnected from canon and all...

Anyways, I like the idea of Leon developing Plaga-powers and transforming D Too bad it just got ripped out of him Great job, Salazar, practically killing two or three people to revive one.

Hope you update soon!
Shadow D. Wolf chapter 12 . 11/22/2008
'Whoa, -trys to click the next chapter button, but doesnt appear- Bah? NO!'

Yes, that was my reaction. I'm addicted to this story, you've done a wonderful job with it.

I've never imagined a SaddlerxLeon fic, and I'd never thought I'd read it, but I did. And my mind is blown into tiny little pieces of my remaining thoughts. The SalazarxMendez is interesting too, I want to see where everything goes, so please, PLEASE, update soon.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Oh man...I've jstu read the first chapter and I REALLY want to read the rest but I've got to leave for school...since I have a few minutes I may as well drop a review :)

The first chapter was beautiful. It was like a twisted, misunderstood verison of Romeo and Juliet. Although both went at the the same time, fully aware of what was coming. The fact that the last thing they wanted to do with their last seconds on earth was embrace and kiss...

Truly breathtaking.

Your writing style is crisp yet fluid, with a signature beauty...however strange it may be :)

Keep up the great work.
Maximus Prime chapter 12 . 7/25/2008
I may not know you and its about a year and some months later but if you are still healthy enough to read this I just want you to know that you be in my prayers,we sometimes tend to forget that there are things way more important than fandom and I pray that from when you revealed your condition until now and from now on my prayers are with may God bless and heal you and be with you.

Sincerely,

Maximus
Ava chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
Make more chapters for this story please.
CastellanSalazar chapter 12 . 10/23/2007
Wow...I can't say I've ever been a kind for yaoi. In fact, I am somewhat..disturbed by it, but the way that you wrote this and thrust Salazar in as the hero made me thoroughly happy! I must say that the way it was wrote and thought out was professional and how you dealt with their...physical encounters was dealt with in a mature manner.

Let me just say that I never imagined Salazar pairing with anyone, let alone Mendez! It was a very intriguing read and I was somewhat amused at Leon's death. I think he deserved it. .;

Anyhow, I look forward to reading more fanfictions from you!
Snow Puff chapter 12 . 7/10/2007
Oh!

Short (get it?) as this chapter was, I always do love it when Salazar takes the lead!

Which reminds me... I REALLY need to update, don't I?

I really did like this chapter. It was, how do you say, brill.
The Oracle Dragon chapter 12 . 7/5/2007
Holy crap! Now what will they do? All three bosses are back! Keep it up!
Animal chapter 7 . 5/27/2007
Human is supposed to taste like Pork, actually. In one tribe it's called "Long Pig".

Bonus points for not Ashley hating.
Spirit De Mortis chapter 12 . 4/10/2007
oh... I hope you don't end it there... please... you can't end it there... this was such a powerful chapter and won't stand for this being the way it ends! Skarto... you must continue!
Shit son chapter 12 . 4/9/2007
That truly was fucked. Everything seemed realistic, ( aside from the fact that there are Plagas,) and there were no mistakes as far as I see.

Keep up this amazing work!

XO A fan.
Spirit De Mortis chapter 11 . 3/21/2007
Ramon, don't hurt Leon! no... awe man. Doesn't Saddler have a spare Plaga in his pocket for Mendez? This is totally ripping my heart out. Like Leons' heart...don't let Salazar kill Leon..*lip trembles*
LadyofSerpantsAndReeds chapter 11 . 3/7/2007
... unbeleivable. One of the best stories I have read. Are you going to kill Leon? It seems the poor lad is having quite a bit of difficulty...I hope you don't. Anyway, keep up the good work! Can't waite til you put up the next chapter! *sits and waits*
Summer chapter 11 . 3/6/2007
Great job hope you will continue this story.

Summer