Reviews for You're my end of the world
Rasler-Heios-Nabradia chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
kjer'lyjerlyij I just remembered, I'd read this ages ago, and hell if I know, I might have reviewed it, but I'm bad about these things. Anyway, this story has extended since I read it, so I'm going to read all of it. And I LOVED this arfing story, even if the pairing isn't one I'd typically read. I have a slashy mind, teehee.

I love your dialogue. It's so much better than mine...I might be good at description, but my dialogue always seems off.
Ashe chapter 11 . 1/27/2007
i love this story please update soon i want to know what will happen i hope saddler beats that migget up
MegFallow chapter 11 . 1/25/2007
Oh my god, I forgot that it was updated, great chapter and a great cliff hanger, I am so eager to know if Saddler will find Leon in time, please continue!
Shit son chapter 11 . 1/16/2007
Thats crazy like a sunday morning! Update soon, please?

XO A fan
SkyyAngel01 chapter 11 . 1/16/2007
NO! Cliffhanger...*tear*

Awesome story! Please keep it going. I want to know waht happens... _
NinjaAlucard chapter 11 . 1/15/2007
T.T poor Leon...I hope Saddler kicks that captain crunch wannabe ass. *hopes Leon don't die*
Mirage chapter 11 . 1/15/2007
Omg poor leon no i want to give hima hug..eww bloody hug lol please update i want to know whats going to happen please *puppy dog eyes* lol keep up the good work
Infernio chapter 11 . 1/15/2007
Oh noes! *cries* Not poor leon! Saddler'll kick that midgets tiny ass though, right? I hope he does. It was awesome, I think I would prefer it if you didn't do my open-heart/open-plagas surgery though, lol!

(I put capital letters- for you x)

Keep up the good work!
Anna chapter 11 . 1/14/2007
This Story is awesome! Please write more chapters, because I want to know what happens next.
Sam1 chapter 11 . 1/14/2007
No friggin way! How could you stop it just like that? You've got to hurry with the next update (please)! I want to see Salazar get his diminutive butt kicked.
MegFallow chapter 4 . 12/27/2006
Good story love the Saddler/Leon slash!
Spirit De Mortis chapter 10 . 12/14/2006
AH! that was a very good chapter. nice insight to Salazars past and his *aquaintence* with Mendez. I have to admit that I am not one for the Ramon and Bitorez coupling, but you write so beautifuly that it makes me see them in a whole new perspective. Very nice.. And totally envious of your ability to get reviews... damn you for being talented *Smiles* more Saddler and Leon soon?
Snow Puff chapter 10 . 12/3/2006
You updated! Hazah!

I loved this chapter. Loved it to death. But then, you were probably expecting that. So, yes, update this soon! You left it at a cliff hanger again! Damn you! I wanna find out what happens next! Write, woman, write!
NinjaAlucard chapter 10 . 12/2/2006
I never thought about Salazar's past. Poor Salazar.
NinjaAlucard chapter 9 . 11/11/2006
Damn...I can't wait for the next chapie now. Also (maybe cause I too suck at writing...even though I still do it for fun when I'm bored) I couldn't find any mistakes. But still I most definitely(sp) can't wait for the next chapter.
67 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »