Reviews for You're my end of the world
LadyofSerpantsandReeds chapter 9 . 11/5/2006
I have always liked Leon. Ever since RE2... I have thought of many pairings with him, from Redfield to Wesker and so on... But never had I thought of Saddler... I have to admit that it freaked me out at first... But...I read the first chapter and my stomach fluttered as Saddler ran his hand through Leons hair... Thats when I realized that Leon looks good with about everyone. And this story proves it. I haveb't finished reading it all yet, but, I will. and let you know what I think of the rest too. A very well written story. Bravo!
jeanpaul chapter 9 . 11/1/2006
oh i cant wait tell the next update dont worry so much you did i good job on the chapters i couldent find any mastakes manly cuz i suck at writing my self XD well have a good one.
Snow Puff chapter 9 . 10/31/2006
Yay! Another update!

...Ooh! Gurl, this is leaving me in suspense! Why are those ganados attacking Leon? That's going to be bugging me until the next update, so hurry!

Sorry that no one could show up to help you, Leon, but you sorta scared Luis off, Saddler is too busy looking for you, Salazar is currently trying to haul Bitores back to the castle (funniest mental image, ever), and I think Ashley is still sorta pissed at you...

Update soon, m'kay?

Peace out!
Infernio chapter 9 . 10/27/2006
i love this! it is awesome! (yes i finally got an account!
WitchbladeHell chapter 8 . 9/22/2006
I really like this story so far!

I find a few parts a little goofy and there's some OOC-ness going on, but it's good. The part when Luis sees Len and Saddler... coupling made me laugh!

Keep it coming, please!
Snow Puff chapter 8 . 9/14/2006
Alas, I am very tired and thus not in the mood to log-in. It's pathetic, but true.

E! You updated! (About time, girl!) Yay! More people like my uber fucked-up pairings! W00t! Of course, I always knew YOU liked it, but you know what I mean, eh?

You better write the next chapter soon, you've got me literally giddy with excitement! I want to find out what Salazar's planning, damn it! And judging by the last sentence, it probably won't bode well for our heros (and I use the term 'heros' very, very loosely)...
jeanpaul chapter 8 . 9/14/2006
hehe i love this story a lot hehe i cant wait tell the next chapter hehe i just cant wait update soon, LOL have a good one... well i just cant wait for more yaoi lol ok anuff of my stupid-ness hehe have a good one
Josef Von Perriwinkle chapter 7 . 8/14/2006
WOMAN, NOW YOU MAKE ME WANT TO WRITE A SADDLER/LEON FLUFF BUT I DO NOT KNOW HOW D

Actually, thanks. My mind should throw something out soon enough. D Continue! Continue continue continue!
aemi chapter 7 . 7/20/2006
as with all your stories, i awate an update. _
aemi chapter 4 . 7/20/2006
**snort**

I can almost imagine seeing the crows take to flight from the hedges as Luis yells out. _ o man that would make a great movie shot.
Donaruie chapter 7 . 7/1/2006
wooh! I love this! . add more soon yes? please?
Cass chapter 7 . 5/1/2006
Y'know you've become somewhat obsessed when you watched several Resident Evil 4 clips/movies/mvs on youtube and decide to come to in search of Leon slash fics. HOMG. This fic is the best I've come acrosso so far. Keep up the good work!

LEON IS TEH SMEXY!

I haven't played the game so I...don't know much. But I've watched enough clips to keep me good for a while.

please update soon! _
Twisted Mind of Reason chapter 7 . 4/8/2006
I love this story. Capitol L-O-V-E. Even tho its perverted, I luvs it! The Merchant wuz a nice touch. I LOVES LUIS! (hugs Luis)

Luis: AH! GET IT OFF GET IT OFF GET IT OFF!
Mosquito Valentine chapter 7 . 3/27/2006
*has waited patiently but...* I'm going to die!

X3 I hopes you working on a long one that will just wrap my mind up with day dreams and wonderful thoughts.

hm... Ramon... hes awesome! Like I said before. I never wanted to read a story so bed. Thats gotta tell ya something.

~Skeeter (kisses and hugs for Saddler? ah he needs to DIE!not really though *smiles sheepishly*)
SailorKairi chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
PLEASE UPDATE! . I LOVE THIS EVEN IN ALL OF ITS PERVERTED GLORY! *I wonder what its like being humped on by a gay old cult leader and your bodyguard?*
67 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »