Reviews for You're my end of the world
Parslie chapter 7 . 3/20/2006
Oh wow. O.o
angeloftorment chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
i am so in love with salazar and leon in this story they do have some conflict to work out i just love the plotline it was kind of dissapointing in the game when you have to kill salazar he is so handsome in an evil kind of way so keep wrighting and please include more salazar. please ill give you a cupcake!
Snow Puff chapter 7 . 3/8/2006
Ohmigod! I've logged in! Ah! Call the cops; she's crazy! Anyway...

I like this chapter, despite the amount of Ashley-whore-ish-ness and Luis-horny-bastard-ness and lack of better, less annoying characters. I hate Ashley, I really do... But I can't wait to see what happens next, so update quickly! Please? Pretty please? Pretty, pretty please with Saddler on top? (I've been watching Drawn Together, can you tell?) Anyway... I was trying my best to write a short review, but that sort of fell though... Just a little... Ah, well; A for effort.

Peace Out!

~Snow Puff
Parslie chapter 6 . 3/6/2006
YOU HAVE A LEON POSTER! X) ENVY!

Cool chapter, Salazar is so annoying (not in ur fic, I mean in general)
Kiharu Aroukii chapter 6 . 3/5/2006
-parties- I love your fic! It'd be so awesome if you could somehow work Luis into Saddler and Leon's relationship. Luis is just to loveable to leave alone. XD Hope you update soon!
Mosquito Valentine chapter 6 . 3/1/2006
AW! XD I absolutely love Ramon!

yet I adore him in the arms of Leon, Yes...Salazar as the femmie, cocky at times but yet femmie. Xo I said cocky.

Uh anyways. I just want you to know...CONTINUE!

This story is actually up-dated at great times..not every once a year for half a page of dragging on-ness. Also! *uses hand gestures just as Salazar* your story writing is very authentic! and VERY interresting that it just captivates my easily distracted mind.

oh yes...Ramon makes my heart die and fill with hatred for Saddler. (RamonSaddler)OR(RamonLeon)

~Skeeter
Snow Puff the lazy bum chapter 6 . 2/26/2006
Oh wow. I can't believe that I'm too lazy to log-in. It's sort of pathetic, isn't it? Onto my review!

I liked the first half of the chapter (the one with Ashley spazzing out) a whole lot. I loved how Ashley was freaking out over the fact that Leon and Saddler were doin' the nasty while Ashley was hiding. "Well, at least she had learned something they definitely did not teach her in school." Yeah, I don't think she'd be learning too much about this subject in school... I kinda hope not anyway... If there is a school out there that teaches her THAT and I don't attend it, there is a serious problem! I want to learn, too...

Now onto the part of this chapter that made me have a freakin' joygasm! (And I'm pretty sure you can guess why at this point...) I loved the look thing; it was so funny I can't even describe the funniness without sounding like a complete moron. Like I just did... Damn it! Oh well... Something tells me that Salazar's not too happy because he's no longer top dog. Leon is, rather literally, I might add. (Yay for bad puns!)

Another great chapter! Update soon, m'kay?
Biohazard Queen chapter 6 . 2/25/2006
I must say, I love this story. I hope you update soon.

Skye~
Parslie chapter 5 . 2/22/2006
Ha! Ha! Ha!

"He didn’t think Leon would really be in the mood for some kind of weird resurrection sex."

Man, This is hilarious. It's like the craziest soap opera! LOL!

I love the merchant, and I feel really bad for Ashley. Leons too out of charecter (besides lusting for Sadler, I can't ever see Leon acting like such a wuss, or Uke if you will ) And I think Leons hair is a light sandy brown, not really blonde.

Still great fanfic! Really makes me laugh.
Josef Von Perriwinkle chapter 5 . 2/14/2006
"Responsive to needs," says my IT teacher, as I read about Leon and Saddler having babies, I mean, uh, making love. P

Good work, and yay!The Merchant. He is so love.
Snow Puff the lazy bum chapter 5 . 2/13/2006
Another great chapter! Ashley's probably now scared for life. If getting kidnapped didn't do the job, this most definately did. I loved your warning at the begining of the chapter, made me laugh very hard for some reason. Leon's a Colmillo; that's so cool! Something tells me that Salazar won't be too happy with that once he finds out, though... Or maybe that was Saddler's reasoning? "You two could use this a chance to bond and not hate eachother quite so much." They'd probably just glare at eachother at that point. What could you say to that, honestly? They don't want to upset their lover/lord but they don't exactly want to be bestest friends either. Yes, I am very twisted. XD

~ Snow Puff
Josef Von Perriwinkle chapter 4 . 2/12/2006
So right now, I'm in a silent classroom with a strict teacher, right? I NEED TO HAVE A FREAKING GIGGLE-SPASM. RIGHT NOW. Saddler, Leon, smut! WHO, SMUT!

And LUIS!1one

I apologise for the fangirl outburst. But say, is there any chance of, uh, LuisLeon? _;; Shoot me if you must.
LeonKennedyisSOFINGAWESOM93 chapter 4 . 2/8/2006
well...uh Geez i dont really know what to say i mean c'mon Leon and Saddler...er.."Coupling" you have got to be the most sickest freak i'll probably never Know.

anyways, hey? you forgot about ashley or is she dead too?

and thanx for bringing LUIS SERA back Ha imagine, getting a front row seat seeing Leon and Saddler having sex.

and why did you have to bring saladbar back what? i said saladbar DAMMIT i meant Salazar
Snow Puff chapter 4 . 2/8/2006
Yay! You resurrected Salazar! Love is being sent your way. w It is now quite appropriate to call me a loser... Twas sad about Mendez though... Poor baby... Anyway, get the next chapter up soon; I want to see if Salazar will be able to use the phrase 'I fucking told you so...' on Saddler. No lie, I really do.
XxMadeXInXHeavenxX chapter 4 . 2/7/2006
KILL LEON OFF! YES DO IT! DO IT DAMMIT! BWAHAHAHAHA OOPs...youre not suppose know Im reding this...im BARELY 15...heh heh...um...yeah well this was sick and twisted but funny as hell! Plz kill Leon and Saddler. It be funny...oh my god hope Leon doesnt die from catching anything from saddler...ew

Anywho plz update soon!