Reviews for You're my end of the world
Josef Von Perriwinkle chapter 3 . 2/5/2006
Omgs, I heart you. I mean, Saddler/Leon! SADDLER/LEON! Yeah, Saddler is a sexy evil old bastard, ha.

C'mon, continue. My life depends on it.
Snow Puff chapter 3 . 2/5/2006
I love the Merchant. He's so funny. You know how children fight over toys by tugging on them, and normally, said toys break in half? That was the thing that I thought of when the Merchant and Saddler were fighting over Leon. It made me giggle. Anyway, update soon, m'kay? M'kay.

~ Snow Puff
Parslie chapter 2 . 1/26/2006
o.O I thought this was gonna be a one shot. LoL, guesse I was wrong.

:( The way you described Leons injury was kinda like the injury my baby love bird suffered. It had a hole in its head that was so big you could probably see its brain if you tried looking for it.

anyho, this is cool. Can't wait to see what happens to Leon.
Parslie chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
Cool, but man what a weird pairing. - Thats why its so cool! Very well written. But the part where Leon responds "Me too" to Saddlers apology sounded a little sarcastic. But still, great story.
Snow Puff chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
This review is not sutable for prudes, prats, or people who hate the 'f-word'. You have been warned. This has been your warning. Thank you.

That was... Strangely funny in my eyes. This is what was going through my head while I was reading this (Note: This should not make sense): Ashley on the ground, whistling, rocking back and forth, then going boom with the rest of the island. Then I started thinking about Salazar and Mendez in hell, shouting, pissed as they could be, up at Saddler and Leon. "Couldn't you have fucking figured this the fuck out before you fucking assholes fucking shot us! You fuckingfuckersfuckfuckfucks! (I like the word 'fuck', can you tell?) And fuck you, you fucking fuck of a fuck! You had to fucking blow them to bits AFTER we get fucking killed! We see how this is!" They flip the bird and then they walk off to get a beer. Now just try to tell me that isn't funny. I don't know why I was thinking this exactly, but I was.

Anyway, out of my mind; on to your story.

That was really good. Depressing, but good. Really, really good. It's nice to know that Ada at least felt some remorse. Shit! It's good to know that she feels feelings at all! I think my favorate sentance out of all of them, though, was the first one. It made a statement. It was powerful. And it didn't fuck around. Keep writing, homie!

Snow Puff

P.S. I don't know why I typed 'fuck' so much, so you'll have to excuse me. I normally don't curse quite this much. I think I had some underlying anger that I needed to get out. But I think it's out now. Good news! I'm not making everyone wait another month for chapter 4 in 'How To'. I'm writing it as we speak... Err... Type.

Seriously though; Ta ta! (Damn, this is a long review!)
TheHomicidalManiac777 chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
wow, that sucks for them. but it was good none the less
Chantay chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
What a kinky piece. Heh he. It's kind of disturbing. But doesn't matter. It's going in my C2.
67 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5