Reviews for Private Lessons
Confused chapter 1 . 8/12
What the fuck was that
Penumbra chapter 1 . 8/1
Im going to cum on dondatello
LoveHarryXD chapter 1 . 8/1
I personally loved busting a huge nut to this story. It has shown me the deeper understanding of homosexual love, the best struggle between the lovers. And, besides this, this was quite a nice fucking! Thanks for making it consensual too, made me feel better about my shamble of a marriage. Too bad that consent will stop being a thing once goverment starts using dildo drones to rupture our asses at will. I got hit by a prototype yesterday and it was juuuuuust awful. Hillary Clinton's laugh didn't make it any better. Well anyway take care and once again thanks for this lovely story here is a rocket shiiip ()))
Zikushimo chapter 1 . 7/28
God I came while thinking of the fairly odd parents and wondered how timothy never aged like ash ketchup from pokedex. my mom hates jewish people btw
DondaTello chapter 1 . 7/28
Hows is going yall ninjas its dondaaaaaaatelloooooooooooooooooooooooo turtle punch that like button
DarkestZiku chapter 1 . 7/28
This is zikus father... he tried to have sexual intercourse with lubrication that had a baby flabour and he tried to cum in my third nostril while jerking it to the theme song of me after this
Penumbra chapter 1 . 7/28
i saw my mom with white stuff
ZikushimosMom chapter 1 . 7/28
My son ziku came on me reading this. wtf..
Zikushimo chapter 1 . 7/28
God I came so hard reading this.. I moaned and screamed and my mom came in and accidently came on her
wandamarie chapter 1 . 7/3
thanks for the chapter
EmperorOfCock chapter 1 . 2/24
Well Considering I have been reading whole story outloud on the teamspeak channel I am suprised that I didn't get banned, However By the silence of the room I was in It was noticleble a lot of guys and possibly one female Were masterbating Very.. veeeryry furiously. Thank you for this experience If you ever want this voice over in real life. gimme a call.

Yours truly The EmperorOfCock also known as the boy who has a great voice and a massive erection.
RAWmance chapter 1 . 2/24
i had emeperawrofcock read it to me 10/10 will stroke to this again
spittingllama7856 chapter 1 . 9/29/2017
I clicked to see what Dumbledore/Harry was like, because I am a curious person and I haven't heard of that ship before now. Sort of regret doing that now. The writing was good, but I am just having trouble processing Dumbledore/Harry... I will understand it, one day.
Ittybittykitty chapter 1 . 9/21/2017
Holy crap good but very cringey holy crap fuck shit some lemon
Fuckboys Ahoy chapter 1 . 6/18/2017
"you have the power of…the Mojo."

"Sir... you mean Mojo Jojo?"

*FACEPALM*

"Not bad, huh?" said Dumbledore. "Yes, I used to be quite something in my day. A great many young people of both sexes have been seduced by this body…but none of them as special as you, of course."

I always knew that Dumbledore used to be a fuckboy.

"Oh, those portraits have seen so much that nothing will surprise them anymore"

What a fucking fuckboy. XD

"Dumbledore waved his wand, and Harry's clothes vanished, too, his wand dropping to the floor with a clatter; at the same time, pleasant music began to play."

What? Music? Are you fucking serious? I cant stop laughing. XD

Btw the fact that Dumbledore LOOKS 18 doesnt change the fact that he is a pedophile. And how is Harry supposed to use his power to kill Voldemort? Does he have to have sex in front of the Dark Lord so that he can kill him? LOL

And why do they even need Cho Chang? Didnt Dumbledore just said that only the mystical power of yaoi can make Harry's power work?

(Seriously speaking, I know this fic is a joke but the way how Harry and Albus joke so casually about forcing Cho to have sex with Harry (rape) just for the sake of responsibility is just tasteless and insulting. Im just asking you, please, dont add these kind of messages into your future stories.)