Reviews for In Excelsis Gloria
ButterflyRogue chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Absolutely loved this one! Perfect, nothing else to say...
unique.normality chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Love this!
ShellCottage chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
I absolutely loved it! I'm a big fan of Remus and Tonks and your fic was perfect! :D
Vahkhiin chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
absolutely brilliant :)
ewriter chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
I loved it!
VampireBat666 chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
Your storey was beautiful! I love the pairing and yours was so believable.
LeiaOSS13 chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
This was a very very good story!
RemusJ chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
nothing like hot Christmas smut! But this isn't just smut, it's a well-written romance...very tastefully done...
twouble chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
Fantastic. Just that.
Kat A. Klysmic chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
That was so great, seriously. I loved it! You're a very good writer, and I thoroughly enjoyed your fic!
Kerrymdb chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
Oh my! This was absolutely beautiful. I could try to find the right words, but they'd fail me. Christmas in July. Gotta love it. Thank you for this story!
Kileaiya chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
I liked the conrast of the book passage at the ending, Remus and Tonks relationship strikes me as a little tragic, Gods, I hope it ends well in book 7.
Micheal's girl chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
that was the best remus story i have ever read!i love it!
and-chaos-reigned chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
i think i may have actually reviewed here before, but i had to come back and read this again because it's such a good story! i love it, and the writing style is amazing. the ending was perfect, the way the actual story was incorporated, and the characterization and development and everything... it was good. thanks for a fabulous story. :D
1aurie chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
Wow - this is great. I've been reading a lot of Tonks/Lupin lately and this is probably one of my favorites. Yay!