Reviews for Human or Not?
helenGet chapter 15 . 4/14
I love it, wish there were more storie like those.
DogNath chapter 15 . 8/14/2012
you should think about doing a sequel or a carry on from this one about another lesbian couple because i found this to be a great read
Aliyah81 chapter 15 . 4/3/2012
Quote "Horrible story, only posted for readers to gag at"

I have seen this story a few times and after your little description I didnt read it. But after I didnt find many other X-Men femslash stories I thought to myself "Why not? " What can I say..this story isnt really as bad as you said it would be. I have read stories which are by far more worse than this one. Ok, it wasnt the best read I ever had but the idea of a demon in the X-Men Universe was great. Especially the beginning was captivating. The last parts should have been a bit longer. The relationship between Emma and Alex should have been a bit better developed but over all reading this story wasnt a waste of time. Ill make sure to read more of your stories :)

PS: Thanks for completing this story...most people dont.
Kudara chapter 15 . 8/16/2008
Congratulations on finishing this, the later chapters had to be a challenging with figuring out how to write the dreamwalker world vs. the real world.

Personally I really liked the storyline, with Alex ending up being part demon.
Just in Jest chapter 6 . 8/15/2008
OOC all the way! I only read to the end of chapter six, but by then I stopped. Artistic license and all that may be good and your idea of a demon-mutant (no, i won' t read to the revelation) is nice. BUT honestly, i don't recognize the X-Men as characters here. You try to show one character (the other main char, Emma) in an honest view - the others are unrecognizably distorted who carry by chance the same name and powers.

SPOILER:

"Let him go, demon" spat the white-haired weather witch. I congratulate your astounding alliteration abilities, I doubt however that Storm would react that way. Would she really hate someone she doesn't even know that much already? What about the reactions of the other students? They're in a mutant school - what has she done to become antagonized on her first day?

By the way, antagonists: your OC sucks, put bluntly. You begin decent enough - the first three or four chapters are good. But not accepting help, overreacting at a simple statement (Emma's "That seems rather complex"), refusing apologies - well okay, it's your typical teenager. But in chapter six, she wants to kill the boy and would-be rapist. And is pissed when she's not allowed to, pissed enough to attack the students, though "not hurting them" - would she have that much control yet? She couldn't have known. And bitching to Scott when he wants her to behave like a human being not killing... Self-justice like that is wrong. Justification is in some ways even worse. Shortly put, as of the end of chapter six, your OC is a sociopath.

I don't think I will continue to read this. I'm sorry, but I think an honest review is the best way.

However, thanks for writing,

Just in Jest
littlesavage chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
hehheh, i see what you mean. i still like it
arkadi chapter 3 . 2/3/2007
just a little hint: you wrote "but there was no trace of condensation." I believe you meant "condescension." Condensation is the droplets that accumulate on the outside of a cold glass of water. *grins*

I like your story by the way.
Princess Alexandria chapter 3 . 1/1/2007
This is a good start. Are you going to add to it? I like Emma fic obviously and your OC is intriguing. More than interesting enough for me to ignore that she's underage for Emma.

Hey that might make interesting conflict in the story.
Cammy chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
LOVE IT! I love how Emma is so gentle towards alex. PLEASE update SOON! I'll give you a cookie.
RACHEL D chapter 3 . 6/22/2006
OMG this is SO great! the OC's powers are totally cool! update again son! pwease? :)
tsukiyomi-chan chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
good story so far. cant wait to see more, and if jeany and scotty boy give alex issues i hope emma shoves it right back down their stupid throats. sorry, dont usually like those two. anyways, hope to see more soon, peace
Alphawolf69 chapter 3 . 6/12/2006
HELL YEAH! Thanks for updating again! It's great you aren't letting such a cool story go to waste.

Ah, so now Alex and Emma are finally together...Will Emma be able to help Alex? What *will* happen next...? The suspense, the suspense!

(BTW Scott isn't involved with Emma is he? D;)

Good chapter, looking forward to the next...
Alphawolf69 chapter 2 . 6/11/2006
A feral mutant possessing cool powers and a unique link with Emma. This is a great story, why has it not been updated!

PLEASE CONTINUE! pretty please?
Princess Alexandria chapter 2 . 1/28/2006
This is a nice start. I hope you write more and soon.
Redaeth chapter 1 . 12/26/2005