Reviews for The Sound of HeartAche
Update? Please!
IwaKitsune chapter 4 . 8/2/2008
HI I really love your fic but WHY DON'T YOU POST SOMETHING! It have been like 2 years ago that you post anithing in this .
Seriyan chapter 4 . 2/18/2008
HEY! I LOVE THE STORY, PLEASE UPDATE ASAP!

ITS AWSOME!

I REALLY WANT TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!

- Sakura2010-shs :)
C.A.M.E.O.1 and Only chapter 4 . 9/22/2007
UPDATE SOON!
Cheapy Corp chapter 4 . 12/14/2006
i really love this story plz update soon! XD
CrazyGirlofManyNames chapter 3 . 9/10/2006
love it! Continue soon
lightningstrxu chapter 4 . 8/16/2006
Aww man update soon I love Tayuya stories
NamiLoveless chapter 4 . 8/9/2006
I love this story! Looks like there's gonna be TayuxKimi? And why does Sakon always seem to be talking to Tayuya? Weird weird very weird...hmm...I still think that Jiroubou ate all of the food. Well, update soon, I hope! (This is going on my Alert list and my Favorites list.)
Fuyutsuki Rikao chapter 4 . 6/1/2006
oh it's so sweet! but wasn't Tyuya mean, foul mouth and all that? sorry but back to point! you story is really good you better update soon! i must know what happens with Kimimaro and Tayuya! and oh it seems like Sakon hasa crush on Tayuya XD then again i'm stupid so i dunno haha update soon -
Demonrazor chapter 3 . 5/13/2006
Kidoumaru's funny. Yay TayuyaxKimimaro pairings!
RedRibbonhood chapter 4 . 4/3/2006
Kawaii! I know you're busy but please update soon!
RedRibbonhood chapter 3 . 3/18/2006
Kawaii! great story. cute. very cute. please update soon.
RedRibbonhood chapter 2 . 3/18/2006
Kawaii! its pretty cute. i'm more of the Sakon and Tayuya, but I dont mind. great story so far.
Flame chapter 3 . 3/15/2006
This story is good... REALLY good.

I don't see why the genre is tragedy...

Hope you update soon... but not REAL soon... Take your time. You are doing a good job. I hope you don't mess up.
chairomori chapter 3 . 3/5/2006
Hey, this is pretty good. I like the developing plot and am eager to read where the story will go. Do you plan on drawing this out until the real timeline? And if so, are you going to follow through with the events that Kishimoto presented or twist off? Oh and, your summary was a little vague regarding the "they" part, so that might be why people aren't reviewing or reading. One or the other. ~ chairomori