Reviews for Standstill
nights of wonder chapter 1 . 1/9
Oooh, such a nice read :)
MixItUp chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
The Scarlet Letter chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
Awww I love it! Great writing :)
Alice chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Loved It :D
Lizicia chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
There's so much going on in this fic - and I love every single bit about it. Their dialogue is so spot on, hints of iron and so much snark but they're never quite able to stop themselves from sneaking a bit of the truth in there. The elevator scene was very, very hot but I'm also very, very glad that they didn't actually have sex there because it was a lot messy - though messy is exactly what they do, right. Veronica's conversation with Meg also struck me as heartfelt and realistic and Duncan's violent outburst was terrifying but also to be expected. The beach scene, oh, that was just so delicately beautiful. Hints of the same snark still hovering on the edges but they can still have a conversation with each other and not turn it into cheesy sunset-on the beach-I love you but it's so very them. Chances and realizations and confessions. Gorgeous.
lia chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Absolutely amazing!
Beevers way to nice but logan and veronica are fantastic
Nerdyesque chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Man I want to own this Logan ;)
HoneyBee1 chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
There's no way I hadn't review this fic! I read it hundreds of time, and if I love it, I'd immediately write a review... Anyway, gosh that was just awesome. Pretty hot too I might add. Sure, sex in the elevator is always kinky. Thank you for this fic.
jessi chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Great story!
Very89 chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
I love this fic so much!
Stefy101 chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Aw! That was so CUTE!
Lt-Spork89 chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
My little feed back is that I love this one :3
loVer chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
The ending made me smile :)
enchanted nightingale chapter 1 . 8/17/2008