Reviews for Looking Back
diamondkat12 chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
The story is really sweet. These are the type of Sasunaru stories one needs to read when things don't go according to plan in the anime/manga.
T.O.C.A chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
aw this is so sweet!_
Kitty Nekkyo chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
Your story was fricken awesome. I enjoyed reading it immensly and since its only your first fic I'm definitely impressed. Great Job!
RandomlyYours chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
Aw, this is adorable! But since I know you'll probably be a good author and like me to be a good reviewer and correct your mistakes, when Naruto and Sasuke are teammates, Sasuke is thirteen. Sorry, but I just wanted to point this out.

Thank you, fluff is good. Fluff is fantastic. Hail the fluff.

animeodyssey15 chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
That was incredibly sappy! About halfway through, all I could think was," it's geting thick in here". 3/4 thru, I could cut the sappiness with my finger. Where I stopped reading, I was choking on it. I did not finish. It's a really sweet story, but I'm just not into things that are like this (for lack of better and more polite wording, incredibly sappy and over-the-top romance).
Karesu-Gaara-Mikosu chapter 1 . 3/2/2006

SasukeNaru: *making out*

Karesu: *quickly looking around for a camera and then finds one* THANK GOD!

SasukeNaru: *still making out*

Karesu: *takes pictures like crazy* This is so great, I get pictures and they get married! *cries with happiness*
Blue Leilani chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
It was so good, i was so happy that i found this story!, i love it! Keep up the good work!
DarkvsLight chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
Naruto's POV! YAY! I liked it and ur right they were a bit OC but notheless it was still good _