Reviews for Fairytale of Las Vegas
chiops chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
What a very nice story and I must confess I never thought of the parallel between Darcy and Grissom before, but it fits perfectly (and Pride & Prejudice is my favorite of Jane Austen's books).

Thanks for this lovely story!
csi chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
Love it and loved the last line!
The Smoose chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
wo this rocks! i was listening to 3am by Busted while reading this and it ROCKS!
Starla Marie chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
::Sigh: A GSR fairytale is the best kind!
MontyPythonFan chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
lol, yet ANOTHER great fic. Your inbox must be getting a bit clogged with my reviewing - sorry!

I just love ur fics :-D

Question tho, what does it mean when you 'throw someone for a loop'? You used it in this fic and I noticed it in another to.

Jess x
elenerm chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
You've been ceratainly a good girl with this fic:)

Nice and not only fluff, there was a solid and Prejudice is one my most beloved novels for over 10 years and the BBC production was very good-great actors and was a nice surprise to see it connected to GSR with the exception that Grissom has not yet made his mind to go after his love...we can only hope
DeamonFruba chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
This was extremly cute. I really like it. I am now going to go and read your other stories. *skips off and starts to read to my heart's content*

Keep writing!
JesSickUh chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
I'm so glad I waited until after Christmas to read this. I wanted to have something to read after the holiday so that I wouldn't be sad that it's over. This was such a sweet fic, and well worth the wait to read.
DormouseAnimagus chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
Such lovely GSR holiday fluff *smiles* I loved the Darcy/Grissom parallel-I would have never thought of that and it fits so perfectly.

This was an excellent story . . . Happy Christmas to you, too.
CSIslave chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
wow, wonderful writing! great christmas fic! finally, I'm in the christmas spirit a little bit more... great job! arg, I loved it!
csmit99 chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
I love holiday stories and this one is a jewel among them, I can totally see this scenario happening beautifully written thank you:)
cccahill18 chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
Aw, that was so sweet! I love the last line . . . hee hee!

-IsisAthena
LSI chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
How ironic that I'm reading this with Pride & Prejudice on TV in the background. It's my favorite love story of all times, yet I never drew that certain parallel between Grissom and Mr. Darcy. Bravo for picking up on it and for writing such a beautiful Christmas story. Rarely is a Grissom/Sara story told without one of them quoting someone, but this one was never truer and more applicable to Grissom.

Great job! Happy Holidays.
Txxgrrrl chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
I have nothing constructive to say because you just turned me into a nice warm pile of goo. Awesome, sweet and just lovely! Merry Christmas and thanks for sharing that!
The one and only kitty cat chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
GSR Christmas fluff And Pride and prejudice! What a nice story to read on Chrsistmas eve! Very cute, but still true to the characters. I love it! Merry Christmas!

Catherine