Reviews for Unsuspecting Hearts
of cabbages and kings chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
This is amazing, a wonderful trilogy. I absolutely loved it.

I find Percy to be a very interesting character. My friends wonder why he's my favourite Weasley, but I like the pompous attitude of his, and he means well, he really cares.
FreezingPenguins chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Aww :) Okay this was written forever ago but I just found it and it's so touching/romantic/sad/lovely/absolutely beautiful I feel I have to review and tell you that, never mind if you ever see it. I read all three parts and ended up feeling extremely emotional here and there and oh yes, I love Percy. I was so relieved when he returned in DH :P AND YOU WRITE REALLY WELL, I AM JEALOUS BUT IT DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE YOUR WRITING ENTERTAINS ME MORE THAN MINE EVER COULD. Yep. Thank you.
melisande chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
I read this story when I was about fourteen and it struck a really deep cord with what I'd been going through. I loved it. I had quotes and sketches in the margins of my notebooks that entire year. I was obsessed! Then I kind of forgot about it for a year or two...or four... When I went back to the old link to look for it it wasn't there! I was so heartbroken! Finally, though, I've found it! I'm saving it to my desktop so I'll never lose it again.

Thank so much for this wonderful story that never fails to brighten my day, even when it brings tears to my eyes.
free2be371 chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
Aw yay for Percy! He's finally happy. Please write more Oliver/Percy or even just Percy! You r so one of my favourite authors of this pairing now :)
Silent Angel 1291 chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
This story and both of its prequels are going on my Favorite Stories list and you are going on my Favorite Author and Author Alert list. These are absolutely must-reads for any fan of Percy, and the last is a must-read for any fan of OliverPercy. Now that I think about it, they're must-reads, plain and simple, no matter whom you are. 100 out of 10, by far the best work of fanfiction I've read in a while. I was lead to Hearts by a Take the Chance, a recommendation from a DracoRon story, and fell in love with Percy, Oliver and even Bill and Charlie all over again. Thank you, I applauded you and keep writing!
DomesticTo-oTChild chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
You are truly an Artist.

I LOVED IT!
Sadie Sorrel chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
Wow, your trilogy really gives such a different picture of Percy, than the one I'm used to see.

And the Percy/Oliver is so beatifully written that I almost think I have found a new favorite pairing.
Silver Mirror chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
I really really enjoyed reading your story, acctually I loved it! I'm putting it in my favorites because I know I will have to read it again! Awsome job!
Tispy Turtle chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
omfg that was such a great story! it actually made me cry congrats, and keep it up!
Teldra chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
This is a lovely little series :)
crazy-lil-nae-nae chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
Oh my gosh! I love this! I'm nearly crying now, its so great! I bow down before you. Keep up the good work _
123 chapter 1 . 11/4/2004
I just found this amazing Percy series and was sucked into it without even wanting to. I'm supposed to study and that's what I'm doing instead... hmpf.

Are you proud of yourself?
Sylvia Sylverton chapter 1 . 9/7/2004
My heart was aching the entire time I read this story, which only occurs when I read a truly superb romance story. I believe that I have read this story before but I read it without reading the other two. It's amazing how much I missed without reading the other two because now with the knowledge I gained from the other two stories it was simply breathtaking when the two came together in love. Percy is truly brave I don't know if I would be able to live if I lost my bestest my little sister Kelley. I'm adding you to my favorite authors list.
TamaEnsouka chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
I've read your work for a few times now, and I still love it. One of the best Harry Potter fan writers that I've read, to be honest. Kudos! Perhaps another story might be in the need of making?
rinaaa chapter 1 . 2/2/2004
i love it- of course... -sighs- i wish i wish i wish that i had someone who loved me as much as oliver and percy love eachother...
this is seriously *the* best story ever. I love it. I wish there were more.
Thanks