Reviews for snow
Craze Izumi chapter 2 . 5/19/2011
I just got to this fic recently, not sure if you are still reading the comments.

Erm...when Kisa called out to Hatori "Oji-san" it really means "Uncle" Cause in Japanese "Oji-san(Uncle)" and "Ojii-san(Grandpa)" sound alike. Just that with Grandpa "ji" sound is dragged a little longer.

It's already kinda weird that Kisa calls Hatori "Uncle" when they are technically cousins. Wouldn't it be weirder if she calls her "Grandpa"? Well I know there's a 1516 years of age gape there but still...

Anyway besides the addressing terms. I totally love this fics... the brotherly-sisterly love(?) between Kyou and Kisa and well of courses having recently get into Kyou!uke, HatoriKyo have got to be on my top three in my list of Kyou!uke fics.
TkMomijiOXkisaHiro chapter 2 . 12/27/2010
This is so cute and sweet!
loretta537 chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
i just love this story, write more stories like it please.
loretta537 chapter 2 . 9/7/2007
this was cute
kawaiii chapter 2 . 6/13/2006
cute!
Kaden Cegali chapter 2 . 5/2/2006
This is so cute! I loved it. Very good story.
takoyakimonster chapter 2 . 4/23/2006
i luv this story! kisa is so adorabibble!
Tuki the Monopoly Giant chapter 2 . 12/29/2005
How Lurvely. Shnow! It didn't snow here on Christmas again. I think everywhere is turning into the coast. But very nice chapter. Merry Late Christmas.
Tuki the Monopoly Giant chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
That was cute! I've got to read the other stuff though.

Hm...you said that Cheerio would have another chapter up before christmas though. Hmph. Have birthday cake anyway.
Ile chapter 2 . 12/27/2005
that was unbelievably friggin cute!
dimonyo-anghel chapter 2 . 12/25/2005
yay thank you for updating and compeleting this fanfic!
Kogaswolfgirl chapter 2 . 12/25/2005
*squeals* ah! I luved that chappy! Kyou and Hatori R cute together lol (I nvr in all my life thought id say that) UPDATE SOON OR ELSE ILL SEND THE PENGUINS TO CUTE YOU TO DEATH!
Kogaswolfgirl chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
AH KYOU AND HATORI WERE DOING IT! roflmao!

Poor Kisa, she has no idea what seh walked in on. *feeds b-day cake and makes a big mess* Oops Ill just leave that for someone else to clean up!

You better update on xmas! OR ELSE *flame eyes*
dimonyo-anghel chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
i love it! and happy birthday! poor kyou having to suffer the cursed word... Grandpa *cringe* come on kyou GRANDPA MUhahahahhaha
Star Mile chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
Aww! That was soo adorable! I loved it! XD Happy Birthday to you too! Umm... I can't send you a real gift, but any FB pairing you'd like to read a drabble about? lol

Happy Birthday and keep up the great work!