Reviews for Killing Perfection
Accountclozed chapter 20 . 8/12/2012
Loved it, plz update soon. Thanks.
Freakish Nature chapter 20 . 2/4/2012
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE WITH THIS FANFIC!
AnimeLover1885 chapter 6 . 11/3/2011
Okay! kagura x sesshoumaru? well hope that doesn't happen,i kinda like naraku and kagura...if naraku is gentleman P

anyway still! update soon even if i still din't finish all the chapters yet! love it!
AnimeLover1885 chapter 4 . 11/3/2011
Okay, i gotta admit, i like kagome in this story.! really! i really hate her all my life! but now,hmm...well you could say it decrease.
AnimeLover1885 chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
( sob, Sob) GOOO KIKYO X SESSHOUMARU! OKAY IF YOU GUYS WANT INUXKIK

I WON'T MIND! BUT! IN ONE CONDITION! PLEASE! DONT MAKE IT KAGOME X SESSHOUMARU! NOOO! I'LL KILL MY FUCKING SELF! I WILL DEARLY CRY! WELL, I REALLY DO HATE KAGOME,BUT SHE CAN HAVE INUYASHA p bUT NOT KIKYO!

WELL I LOVE IT! IM SOOO INLOVE WITH YOU EnigmaticArsenic !

THANK YOU!
InuKikfan4ever chapter 20 . 10/1/2011
Coming from the year 2011! This story is honestly... ONE OF THE BEST I HAVE EVER READ! You should really consider finishing this! But NOT as a SesshKik! PLEASE make it Inukik! Of course it's your choice but the way the story is going, it would be awesome as Inukik and SessKag. Everyone who wants SesshKik want Inukag anyway and that would totally defeat the purpose! But like I said it's your choice! But I'm just saying... this would most probably be the best Inukik story ever! There is not a lot of them you know... But what I really want besides Inukik is for you to UPDATE! The other people saying you need to update are so right! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE! Update!
Montastic chapter 20 . 1/6/2011
I just finished reading the story it was absolutely amazing! I LOVED IT! one of the best so far! :DDD please continue writing despite the dismay of your laptop scenario but please keep on writing! ive read alllll your stories and they are just so amazing! and wonderful UGH you make me envy you and the way you write but really! good job! and like haha i cant tell who Kikyo is gonna end up with but my fav pair is her and Sesshomaru theyre soooo great together! even though you incorperated with her with Inuyasha it still works you capture her so well! shes my fav character outta all of 'em. So yeah just wanted to tell you how amazing your writing is and to keep on writing and to inspire others! :D good luck finding a new lap top! i will not give up on you!

Montastic
GreenRainbow10 chapter 20 . 11/3/2010
I love your story,pls updated again. Thanks.
GreenRainbow chapter 20 . 9/14/2010
I like this fic, pls. Updated again. Thanks
kyoukochan chapter 20 . 9/11/2010
How much longer will i have to wait for the next chapter! T.T

AND! Is this a sesshomaru-kikyou fic or an inuyasha-kikyou one? T_T

I wont stop reading it if it isnt an sessxkik one...but but but...WHY! I wanna know! things are so out of hands! DX

HATE NARAKU! *flares* X.X

also I love of how the characters are! xD

LOL! I laughed so damn hard when sesshomaru was making inuyasha call her!

"I want some piece and quiet here...callher..." xDD rofl

Yhanks it was really enjoyable

cant wait for more! update! D

kyoukochan
Organic Donut with SPRINKLES chapter 5 . 8/26/2010
I dunno if there still is anypoint reviewing, you have 500 already but -

The inner thoughts of the charecters are fun to read.
Organic Donut with SPRINKLES chapter 4 . 8/26/2010
Oh, gosh, I though it was turning SessKik.
Marguerite Lily chapter 3 . 7/13/2010
Hey EnigmaticArsenic. Oh, I'm truly sorry for taking so long to review.. Hmmn, this chapter was incredibly superb.. I must say that you certainly have the flair of writing the sum and substance of a great story without giving everything away that absolutely keep your readers all the more enthralled into it, kudos to you *wink*.. Uhm, so Kikyo grown up with two maternal parents, one she called "Mother" and the other her "Mommy".. definitely so puzzling, my interest was really piqued so yeah, I seriously wanted to read more about Kikyo's mysterious past concerning her family background especially so about her parents.. Kikyo and Kagome's shopping turned out to be a bonding time between the two cousins, they became reminiscent of their past family reunion and it was rather heartwarming.. I so admire your depiction of Naraku and Kagura's relationship, you totally capture the essense of it. It was very much Naraku to absolutely take a great pleasure in someone else's misery and it's just so happened that it was Kagura's *sigh*.. This line of Kagura to Nakaru had totally hit home- At that she snorted, "You call gathering information on someone a friendship? You really are twisted." - Oh, can't really argue with that as it was so unmistakably correct.. Amazing job as always.. Oh, I've read what's in your profile and it was truly sad to hear that.. Bad charger, lol, I'm greatly hoping that you could purchase an all new charger right away (I'm keeping my fingers crossed, hahaa).. Btw, thanks a bunch for informing us.. I pray that you could update all your excellent fics sooner.. Once again, thank you so much. Good luck in everything you do. Be well, okay. God bless you O.o
anony chapter 20 . 7/1/2010
plz update soon..i loved it...
simply have to say chapter 20 . 6/29/2010