Reviews for Table Seven
The North Wyn chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Hee hee. Definitely put a grin on my face. A few of my favorite parts: the paragraph about the fate of Jess and their dad, Sam thinking the restaurant should carry coats for scantily-clad teenagers, and Dean's suggestion of finding an adrenaline job.
Esquimaux chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
that was great

thanks
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
Beautiful.
Mistro and Daquiri chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
Wow, I'm dumb. I thought I had reviewed this when I read it, like two weeks ago. Anyways, very well written, it had me laughing quite hard. It seemed very realistic (I've never worked in a restaurant, but I'm a lifeguard, so I understand all about dealing with patrons, believe me). I could totally picture Dean hitting on some skanky girl, and then Sam having to go deal with it! I liked your humour, it was definately very well done.

Keep up the good work!

-Daquiri
HealerAriel chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
*giggles* Yay for crude and sexual humor! *dances around*

So, we see Sam and Dean with a "normal" life. What do they say about the grass being greener on the other side?

*shudders* I worked in a carry-out restaurant once, and that was bad enough. No more serving jobs for me, ever. Unless I can get a bartending gig in college - now THAT would be cool.
supernaturalfan0718 chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
this is hysterical! i love it. im a geneal manager of a restaurant and i worked my way up from a waitress and this fits perfect.!

it brings back humorous moment in my life too.

great job :)
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
Ha ha ha. That's funny. Catch ya on the flip side.
Aira Silver chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
Oh my god this is to funny! I love it, it fits them perfectly if they weren't hunting. And the hints of what they actually do in here just made it even more funny and perfect. Great job!