Reviews for Table Seven
ThysaNoir chapter 1 . 1/18
"Sam, still hurt from his girlfriend's death from either an unknown food poisoning."

this one line makes me blurt out my food lol. you made jess' death so funny!

and yes, Dean, yes. I also cant really imagine you doing these mundane job.

And, author! you made this even before s5 where Zach made them two 'try' the normal life and, like your ending, ended up with wanting so much more! kuddos to you ;)
The North Wyn chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Hee hee. Definitely put a grin on my face. A few of my favorite parts: the paragraph about the fate of Jess and their dad, Sam thinking the restaurant should carry coats for scantily-clad teenagers, and Dean's suggestion of finding an adrenaline job.
Esquimaux chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
that was great

thanks
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
Beautiful.
Mistro and Daquiri chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
Wow, I'm dumb. I thought I had reviewed this when I read it, like two weeks ago. Anyways, very well written, it had me laughing quite hard. It seemed very realistic (I've never worked in a restaurant, but I'm a lifeguard, so I understand all about dealing with patrons, believe me). I could totally picture Dean hitting on some skanky girl, and then Sam having to go deal with it! I liked your humour, it was definately very well done.

Keep up the good work!

-Daquiri
HealerAriel chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
*giggles* Yay for crude and sexual humor! *dances around*

So, we see Sam and Dean with a "normal" life. What do they say about the grass being greener on the other side?

*shudders* I worked in a carry-out restaurant once, and that was bad enough. No more serving jobs for me, ever. Unless I can get a bartending gig in college - now THAT would be cool.
supernaturalfan0718 chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
this is hysterical! i love it. im a geneal manager of a restaurant and i worked my way up from a waitress and this fits perfect.!

it brings back humorous moment in my life too.

great job :)
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
Ha ha ha. That's funny. Catch ya on the flip side.
Aira Silver chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
Oh my god this is to funny! I love it, it fits them perfectly if they weren't hunting. And the hints of what they actually do in here just made it even more funny and perfect. Great job!