Reviews for Overbearing
PeanutbutterandLolliepops chapter 2 . 12/29/2005
This is a great fic! good job!
Seanait chapter 2 . 12/28/2005
no anon reviews eh? oh well... great ending! i knew they werent rready to give up their lives yet!

YAY!
Wile chapter 2 . 12/27/2005
Ah! Such a crazy bittersweet ending, but it was great. Would I be remiss to ask for more? Loved it, I have to say. You could do so much with this yet, like a sequel down the road if you wanted. Excellently done. Thank you.
ReganX chapter 2 . 12/27/2005
Wow, I didn't think you'd have the challenge response up so quickly. You did a really good job with it.

I thought that having Sam come back from the mission with her gift rather than giving a blow by blow account of what happened was an interesting touch, it made the story move along better. People not believing Sam initially was realistic, I can see the characters being sceptical even though they have seen stranger things happen.

Sam's lack of tact and her impatience, presumably resulting from the strain of being bombarded by so many thoughts, was funny and well written - I laughed aloud at her reference to the 'mindless thoughts' of those around her and the silence that followed In Sam's shoes, I would stay away from the SGC for a while, she'll probably find her locker booby trapped in revenge.

I thought that having Jack as the cure for Sam's condition instead of just being immune from it was a great idea. I would have loved to see the expression on Jack's face when General Hammond placed him at Sam's disposal.

Teal'c's enquiry about Jack's intentions was really funny. Any daughter of Teal'c's would probably be ninety before she was allowed to date. Jack's line about Sam's powers not liking Tealc' and Daniel was also very funny.

I loved their trip to the cabin and Jack's chivalrous side. The interaction between the two characters was great, really well-written and the ending was perfect, a balance between a happy ending with their love acknowledged and a sad one since they are going to have to wait before they can be together.

Thank you for taking this challenge, I really enjoyed this story.
Natters chapter 2 . 12/27/2005
aww. poor sam. poor jack
Natters chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
evil smirk. good start
mishy-mo chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
this is pretty cool so far keep up the good work
Sci Fi Fan Gillian chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
Good start.
AthenaIceGoddess chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
SQUEE 'her powers don't like you' I love it! That was the highlight of my day (yeah, I've got no life) pls update soon
Seanait chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
OH! more more more!

this has much potential to be Jack/Sam... lol, if you want it like that of course!
TerrorizerandZooky chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
Please continue with this story. It's very interesting. I like it when Sam acts like Jack and makes jokes like him. Jack always seems so surprisd by it. I wonder if Sam or Jack will get the lecherous SF transfered to someplace far far away.
lil-buddy chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
you better update soon!*evil glare**
adafrog chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
Interesting scenario. Looking forward to the next section.
Aphrodite Queen of the Damned chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
I liked it so far! It was interesting! Please continue soon! I liked the part about the perverted SF. Very funny! Update soon!

Merry Christmas!
Wile chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
You have got to update ASAP because I'm on the edge of my seat here. I'm loving this fic so keep up the wonderful writing.