Reviews for Frozen
jaded image chapter 2 . 5/27/2006
Omfriggingshers! From the very beginning I was hooked to the story. I really hope you can update sometime soon. This is a wonderful story and I look forward to reading the rest of it!
Charlie Chaplin 2 chapter 2 . 4/25/2006
Where are the updates? This a great little ficcie EmeraldSong and and it made me giggle to no end, when's the next chappie coming out?
Lady Akuma chapter 2 . 3/2/2006
WoOT! Wonderful so far... I love how you made it seem like Zach was stalking Ami,... HAHAHAHAHA! The old lady is SO AMUSING!
Kay D. Chan chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
I've never really supported having more than three verses of a song in any story so that's my thoughts on "Memory" being at the end of Frozen Chapter 1-which by the way was amazing! It had a very interesting start. Not only was it well written, but there seems to be a good sense of the grammatical and spelling rules behind what looks to be a promising plot! (There was one tiny mistake in a missing end quotation mark and a forgotten apostrophe in what should have been "angel's face.") YOu should be very proud of yourself, and I'm excited to read more!
XyoushaX chapter 2 . 1/9/2006
Ahaha! "But I'm a prince!" Well, let's zoom back to Zoicite again. He and Ami make such an adorable pair. Keep going!
AmiZoi 4 eva chapter 2 . 1/7/2006
Very funny! I laughed while reading it. I especially liked the ending it was very different. Still luv the story as much as ever so please continue.
lija chapter 2 . 1/6/2006
(too lazy too log in)

You're right...humor is the way to go. LOL This chapter made my day. Do continue. :)
asga chapter 2 . 1/5/2006
glad u update he he and wow zoi zoi he is really zoi lol ha ha anyway update soon k
asga chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
oh love this even it is short but sound interesting and yeah i like ami and zoi they are cute

update soon and u must finish this story :P (put at the story alert he he )
AmiZoi 4 eva chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
I LUV IT! Please continue. I hope the next chap. will have more Ami and Zoi moments. Thanx 4 writing!
Moonchildcnb13 chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
This is great! I love Ami and Zoi stories. Yes you must continue. Update soon.

Moonchildcnb13
lija chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
(too lazy to log in)

Do continue...
fairieimp chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
This is such a cute story. Please continue. :D
Cubicle789 chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
Wow! I love that song. I am intrigued by this chapter even though it is so short. And I love Ami /Zoicite! Love this story!

~*Winter*~