Reviews for Let Sleeping Laigreks Lie
machievelli chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Supposed to have been posted 25 March 2011, at and the Coruscant Entertainment Center. but I had problems with my computer, and flaked on attaching these reviews to the original story threads for the last year. Everyone say; 'Mach is a flake, Mach is a yo-yo'. Better yet (Waves hand) 'Mach is trying, but he's still a flake'.

TSL on Korriban: After dealing with the cave, the Exile needs some downtime...

The piece flowed very well, Atton so worried about what he has to do to keep the Exile together that he can't think of anything else.
Kathryn Shadow chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Cute. :) I like it. Muchly.

And yeah, I've been tempted with that scene... -twitches as she tries to resist-
Chasing Liquor chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
Cute little tale here. It's funny - I always make a point of NOT choosing the "I think this has changed me, and not for the better" option out of spite, because I kind of roll my eyes thinking: "Christ, it wasn't THAT bad." But if you stop and think about this real human being going through all of that, as I did when reading this story, you can understand how horrifying it would be. That comes across nicely in the story. And Atton is predictably wonderful here. Nice job.
Even Gods Dream chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
Cute :)

Well written and in character. Yay for KotOR fic.

Ah the ending made me chuckle, it was all so typically him.

Hurrah.
Nitesh chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
Hee, that made me giggle like no tomorrow. Thank you!
VaguelyFamiliar chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
I really like the way you've portrayed Atton's character. He's kind of sweet, but in a totally believable way. Your Exile is a treat, as well.

Hm... I'm trying to think of anything constructive to say, but from where I'm sitting it was well constructed and well executed. Very nice.
Amme Moto chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
_ That was great! Props to you!
TheTurophile chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
YAY! I love it! The emotion of this story is beyond beautiful.

_
Bittersweetbloodbaby chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
Okay, this was good, but...who are these people? I'm so confused!
Eaving1989 chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
Aw, so cute. A good story, you've brought a side of Atton out very well in this fic.