Reviews for Tears of Sadness, Tears of Joy
Broken Angel01 chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
It was sad but very believable, and I liked the bit of Kenyako in there. They're another one of my favorite couples.

I know I'm filling up your e-mail with reviews, but you're just going to have to live with it! I have some ctaching up to do!
rika195 chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
MINOR Kenyako? Dude, she kissed him! hee hee. That was funny. Poor Ken. Good story. Well written. I don't have any criticism. sorry. I liked it very much! Keep writing! I love your stuff!
Johnny A O too lazy to log on chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
Good job, keep it up.
Kouji-wolf chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
Great one-shot, Kari! I love the way you put Ken's thoughts at Christmas time. And the way Yolei interrupts them. Continue to write great stories, and please update Children of Legend soon!
Winter's Light chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
AW! That last part was cute! When I read that part about Ken's past, I almost cried because it was so sad! I can't wait for you to update Children of the Legend!
Kazumi Kairi or Kairi-chan chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
Aw... such a sad one of Ken but at least he's not alone as he has his friends and his older brother, Sam, was definetely watching over him. I kindda feel sad when you have Christmas with your siblings they bring best memories but as soon as they die things were never the same...

A nice one-shot story of this special Christmas story. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Kep on writing your fic.