Reviews for Firelight
too-much-inspiration chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
This certainly brings a more human angle to Ozai than anything we ever really see in the show. Thank you for writing and posting this different perspective of this particular character.
Replica Velocity a.k.a. X5 714 chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Good story
jessi chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
Interesting story! I really liked it.
Dreaming 11 chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Wow! That's so...depressing. Good! but depressing.
Tell-Me-Tales chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
Read your fic a lond time ago and I stumbled across it again today. So I decided to re-read it. Got to say, it's just as good now as it was then; even though it no longer fits the cannon on some of the finer points.

Anyway, it's very well written (in my opinion), and I just wanted to thank you for a good read.
NaaNaa5 chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
that was a very good ending! so vague yet so nicely done! thanks for that! :)
claymade chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
Excellent stuff. A touching, moving scene. You really captured the history, the feelings, between the two brothers and Zuko very well. Very powerful read.
Anawey chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
Ozai... gone? YES! BREAK OUT THE ALE! I never like him much anyway.
kateison chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
Alright, I'm just gonna rampage through your stories now...

This was excellent. I love the fact that Ozai has a, albeit slight, change of heart. It makes me happy.

Paired with you great writing, this was one hell of a one-shot

-Kate
Riku's Seraph chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
Oh, Agni, this was incredible. For some reason no one (i know of) has done many Ozai stories, much less anything like this one. And I adore your line about Zuko being too "young"...
CluelessMajor chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
Really good one-shot! Now I really think that Fire Lord Ozai isn't SO bad... just bad. XD When I first red "The Fire Lord was already gone" I thought he died, and i was sad, but I want to believe the followed Iroh, but... I don't think he'd really do that.
Lady Farevay chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
Hmm, very evil indeed :)

Much loved m'dear!

Lady F
critic chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
Damn, that was sad. Not in a bad way though.
JDPhoenix chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
Oh, Ozai loves his son and his wife. Poor Zuko... But sadly, I can't see it ending the good way. I love the whole thing though. Great job!
Eleos Argentum chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
Pretty good my friend.

Ozai was OOC, but the ficstill is good.

Zutara. That could kill him quick.