Reviews for Lost Memories
Final Fantasy KH Fan chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
You should seriously continue this story. There aren't alot of Kingdom Heart fan fictions that feature OTHER character's belonging to the Final Fantasy world; in this case namely Rinoa.

Because of that one scene in KH2 I'm sure those who speculate it is Rinoa have been searching for fanfictions with the Squall/Leon - Rinoa pairing.

Honestly, continue it has promise and you're writing is good (I can't say the same for all of the other fan fictions staring Rinoa. I just think they're such a cute pairing. They're similar to Romeo & Juliet - in they're own way.

Hope you continue
November Fatale chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Really good and very interesting. I am intrigued and I am eagerly anticipating what happens next.

It's good and once again, can't wait until the next chapter. D
AnonymousNavi chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Brilliant! Oh, how I wish you had continued this story. You really had something going here! 8D
numb-butt chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Absolutely amazing! I love Rinoa and it's great that she's in KH, but not so great that she doesn't remember anything. :C I like that you picked Halloween town, very original. :DD Can't wait to see what happens next.
FirestormAngelBlaze chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
yay, Rinoa in KH! you should really continue this story - for a first chapter its pretty well-written.

rinoa's reactions are humanely realistic and her character so far seems accurate. i like your writing style as well :)

Ja Ne! :D :)

FirestormAngelBlaze
Mixume chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
I'm loving it so far! Please update as soon as you can! Ü
Angel-Wings Naya chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
please... update the next chapter soon... :) this fic is very interesting! what's gonna happen next...? pretty please...!
Angel Sorano chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
Yah! I can't believe I found a Kingdom Heart Fanfic with Rinoa in Kingdom Hearts! Are you going to continued? Please say Yes! I want see Leon/Squall, back together with her again!
Enigma chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
Will you ever update? *pouts* I really like this story and I've been dieing trying to find a Rinoa meets Squall again in KH T_T I really like this story but its been almost 3 years... hope you update soon...
anoymus chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
I REALLY LIKE THIS STORY! Please contiue it!
Shikon chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
:watches story unfold in mind's eyes: interesting...i havent played KH yet thou so i'm not very familiar with that BUT! FF8 is AWESOME (have no idea why they changed Squall's name to Leon...) this is very interesting, i shall keep watch of this story...

what happens what happens next?
BlueLucied chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
Very interesting. Please continue, I like how you started th story.
Cloud-123 chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
Awesome! Finally a story where Leon meets up with his old friends! Well, one of them anyway... please update soon!
lionheart555 chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
i really like it...keep upthe story

i recomment describing rinoa's emotioins just a tad bit more but its great
ShinigamiLenne chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
OMG NICE VERY NICE! very good n detailed! aww but does she meet squall again in the next chapter? please update soon! _