Reviews for Winter Love
:) aw, thats so sweet!
simply -v chapter 2 . 10/12/2007
aww what did Athrun do?
simply -v chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
oh the good old high school crush! :P kawai
NoinK chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
kawai! like this fic!
Soph chapter 5 . 6/8/2006
OH i LOVED IT! Your writing is awsome. Hope to hear from you soon.
AoiTsubasa chapter 5 . 3/9/2006
hmm...lovely done, I like the way that you would have flashbacks in between. Lacus dying is sad , having a daughter is cute though...poor athrun, he have to raise the adorable child by himself.

Overall I love this story, the ending was okay; and I enjoyed the drama coated with a little happiness, wait maybe thats the other way around...happiness coated with a little drama. Anyways, I'll be looking forward to reading your future works.
AoiTsubasa chapter 4 . 3/9/2006
all I can say is CUTE...really love the way he proposed to her, and it was very unique too. Could imagine the picture already. I like the way that you made it like he was apprehensive in his own way without Lacus knowing except for him spacing out. And Athrun being the Christmas tree is cute, lovable, and funny.
AoiTsubasa chapter 3 . 3/9/2006
REALLY LOVE THIS CHAPTER...I like the irony with the cold temperature and Lacus' emotions, they just coincide. And the way that you made Lacus blind with the truth that she didn't want to face, is really awesome too. Athrun making a move to solve things was a fabulous idea, I wouldn't worry much about OOC's as long as it fits the plot; and its not as scary as you think...it flowed extremely well. Him being her warm, is just so CUTE. WAI really love your story _
AoiTsubasa chapter 2 . 3/9/2006
hm...this chapter was interesting, nice idea going in, and I love the time interval...three years and suddendly he broke her heart (Someone needs to hit Athrun in the head for doing that...jokes). I love the drama here, and esp. how athrun tried to repent for his sin by waiting patiently for Lacus. And I just love it. _
AoiTsubasa chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
Wow, this is so adorably cute. I like the idea of having them snowed in together, Athrun's dilemma was cute too; I could already picture it in my mind. Anyways I know this is totally late, and since your done with this story; but I just want to write (since I can't really say things to you, can I) that this was an awesome idea, and I really love it...I hope to read more from you in the future..._
NoinK chapter 5 . 2/2/2006
aww...very sweet ending. and they both have a lovely daughter! great fic!
noink chapter 4 . 2/2/2006
cute! they're gonna marry!
Simple123 chapter 5 . 1/25/2006
you killed her -but you do have a point there you have a crazy addiction of killing off the main character- as for the chapter i think it was okay alitte more could be added as you told me before something is missing but still you killed her T-T and left athrun alone with their daughter and what's up with you and the name tifa? (FF?)
Simple123 chapter 4 . 1/25/2006
she says no right? jk but it would be funny seeing a rejected athrun . overall...pienso que era lindo el capĂ­tulo...