Reviews for Lap Chance
Yzabelle chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Ah I wanna do that too LOL :D Sweet!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Wow, that was amazing! Although, I would recommend changing the name. It took me a little while to get it, and I almost didn't click on the story because I thought it said... er... something *else.*

Anyways, great job! It was totally adorable!
littlegirlgonemad chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
aww... made me cry:)

sjm95x chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Wow. Nice writing. I liked your other one-shot as well. Keep it up.
PenonPaperFingersonKeys chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
! THE CUTEST FLUFFIEST ONESHOT IN THE WORLD!

LEGAH!

EEEEK!
gitgit chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
AW That was so cute *sigh*
snaplappl21 chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
I loved this story! It was so cute and sweet. I just love Lily and James!
James' Lily Flower chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
OMG! SO CUTE! I LOVE!
ANGELiCAWROTE chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
aww that was adorable...D
wenttoloveandback chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
Very sweet. I loved the last line.
Lyra Waterflame chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
Aw... Sweet ficcy!
Arista Ramabra chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
omg how sweet! i wish i could wish for my James *sigh*
Mouse and Stupid Productions chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
This is so sweet! I like it alot!

Mouse
Lily's Secretkeeper chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
That was adorable. And I'm grinning like an idiot right now, with my sister giving me the weirdest look, lol. Beautifully written, I loved it. SUCH a cute idea :]
dragonriderhp chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
oh...my...god. that was...AMAZING! words cannot explain how great that was. wow. WOW! it was so beautiful at the end and so descriptive and emotional and lovely and sweet and dramatic (in a good way) and it completely drew me in! i felt like i was actually lily, and it was magical. brilliant. you have a way with words, my friend! i loved how lily got james to know how she felt! and i loved how flustered she was around him. that was totally amazing *adds to favorite stories list* i bloody loved it! you are so fantastic. wow. please write more wonderful one-shots like this? i can't wait to read more! if someone ever says that you can't write, they are compltetely wrong. because you are one of the best authors i've ever read! I LOVED IT!