Reviews for The Morning After
Ginevra Annabeth Herondale chapter 1 . 8/13
This was amazing! Wish there were more Ginny/Harry stories like this! It's hard to find well-written and in-character Hinny stories! And I especially loved the plot for this! I'll definitely be re-reading this in the future! :)
I enjoyed this! Amazing! H/G is just awesome.
nayin17 chapter 1 . 10/17/2015
Wow! Wonderful story and I love your Ron
Georgia chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
So romantic
Dandy352 chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
at least he didn't kill harry. that was downright embarrassing OMG.
awakeatnight chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Loved this!
Mommy3 chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
I loved this one-shot, and I know this isn't your only H/G, but I hope you do more. You're really very good at this.
Lady Alinor chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
I can't tell you how many times I've read this story. I always come back to it when I need inspiration for another H/G story. Thanks! Your oneshot is humorous and romantic, and your characters are spot on. Keep up the awesome work!
Maya chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
GREAT story :) loved it3
CocoaCollidoscope chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
Ooh, evil Ron!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
Just felt like telling you you are AMAZING. I have read all of your stories, and while they are all high-quality, your happier fluffier ones are the perfect balance of realism and cuteness. Please write more of these! Actually, write more in general. Haha.
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
Ha I loved this! I'm outting this in my favorites! :]
Isabell89 chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
Another wonderful story. Having Ginny and Harry get together like this was maybe even better than sharing a simple kiss. But anyway, I liked their interaction, and Ron's coment at the end just added up to all that.
A Paris Romance chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
Ooh la! Loved it-great one shot!